Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don't understand why normies always say "this is why you're incel!!!"

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
You're on reddit or some other internet site. You type your usual blackpill hatred, then a normie or an IncelQueers user says "see this is why you're incel!!!"

Like...do they think we actually talk like that in real life? Do they think women are Charles Xavier and can just "detect" when a guy has an incel mind? Do they think we take out or phones and show femoids our history before we talk to them? Lol.

It is just an normie fire and forget phrase.

They are being disingenuous. It's a quick and dirty way to stop the debate and not admit defeat.

They are a mixture of bottom of the barrel normies and in denial failed normies, what more can you expect from such a pathetic group of people.

Typical real life interaction between incel and female:

female: "hel-"
incel: "shut the fuck up you roastie whore I hope you get raped and then someone goes ER on your family"

checkmate incels

Don't even pretend like you don't act exactly like this IRL my fellow cels

Last edited:

incel: "shut the fuck up you roastie whore I hope you get raped and then someone goes ER on your family"

checkmate incels

Don't even tell me you don't act exactly like this IRL my fellow cels

LOL accurate 100%

This is what r/IncelQueers genuinely believe our conversations with women are like. Lmao.

I always just respond "that's why mass shootings happen!"

checkmate incels

Don't even pretend like you don't act exactly like this IRL my fellow cels

Is that Elliot Rodger in hell? You drawed, did not you? Pretty cool.

I am talking about that Picture with the two blonde succubi.

Is that Elliot Rodger in hell? You drawed, did not you? Pretty cool.

I am talking about that Picture with the two blonde succubi.
No, I didn't draw it. Don't know who did.

No, I didn't draw it. Don't know who did.

That's awesome artwork but it makes me wonder what kind of talented artist would actually take the time to draw about a mass-shooter in a positive way without getting FBI bait on them.

I want to save that picture but dont want people to get the wrong idea. I would also like to interview the artist and interpret his piece. It's pretty cool. Do we look at this as "good" that Elliot Rodger finalyl has women in hell? Or bad because the women are going to exploit him or hurt him?

That's awesome artwork but it makes me wonder what kind of talented artist would actually take the time to draw about a mass-shooter in a positive way without getting FBI bait on them.

I want to save that picture but dont want people to get the wrong idea. I would also like to interview the artist and interpret his piece. It's pretty cool. Do we look at this as "good" that Elliot Rodger finalyl has women in hell? Or bad because the women are going to exploit him or hurt him?

It is hell so, second option.

I said pretty cool just because it was well drawn, it does not please me Elliot Rodger suffering in hell.

That's their escapist cope mechanism, because they can't find anything else to say, because they know we're right.

lmao they don't even know what our positions are