Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand why people pay to watch movies/series in streaming when they can get them for free on the internet !

BrokenEnglish

BrokenEnglish

Banned
-
I watch so many series and movies from Amazon, HBO or Netflix for free and it's really strange to see people paying for it lol, it's like they want to make jews richer...

They are moralcucks they think only good people will pay for everything and at same time they bully incels, it's the same with buying sp games if they can be pirated or bought for cheap from account resellers so why bother unless it's an indie studio that needs money or it has online compontent like FromSoftware games or workshop for mods if not then there are no point in buying them.

They are moralcucks they think only good people will pay for everything and at same time they bully incels, it's the same with buying sp games if they can be pirated or bought for cheap from account resellers so why bother unless it's an indie studio that needs money or it has online compontent like FromSoftware games or workshop for mods if not then there are no point in buying them.
fr lmao. I didn't know why peolpe can't just download pdf's right off the internet LMAO. Oh well, more for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back