Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "I Don't Wanna be Curry" by The Slajeets in 3 different styles!

Which style is your favorite?

• Total voters
Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Anime opening:

Vocaloid:

Vocaloid/nasheed/metal:

Alt. anime opening 1:

Alt. anime opening 2 (Foid voice):

Lyrics:

I don’t wanna be curry
Don’t wan’ be a pajeet
Extreme subhumanity

A lump of shit walking on two feet
A barely human beast
How can I cope?
There was never hope
For roach-ass ‘jeets
I don’t wanna be curry
I don’t wanna be curry
I don’t wan’ be a pajeet
Extreme subhumanity
Shit skin
Piss drinker
Shit eater
Street shitter
Rather be dead

I don’t wanna be curry
Don’t wan’ be a pajeet
Extreme subhumanity

Curry skin
Piss drinker
Shit eater
Street shitter
Rather be dead
I am at the edge
I don’t wan’ be a pajee-pajee-pajeet
Extreme subhumanity

@AsakuraHao @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @Lonelyus @CruxGammata @Biowaste Removal @Grim_Reaper @Puppeter @screwthefbi

Last edited:
Upload these to YouTube, please. This shit is too good to be contained on this site. The world deserves to be shown this masterpiece. The anime version is my favorite BTW. (Foid version) Vocaloid is definitely a close second; this shit is too fucking good.

Last edited:
:feelsmusic::feelsmusic: I don't want to be curry :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Alt anime 1 mogs, metal is a close second :feelshaha:

Now thanks to you I want an anime where a curry is the main MC and he goes on a journey to the west to become white (an impossible goal) but also accepts part of himself of being a street shitter and knowing his place in the world of subhumans. At first he would be a hindu nationalist but after accepting himself and realizing his place in the world he would start hating himself and want curry race to end. It would be such a masterpiece show. So much to explore here. One of my ideas would be is that his oneitis would be some white foid which he couldn't get because she wants white chad but his childhood pajeeta friend actually liked him. His goal would also to complete abolish the caste system and end the cycle of curries being born.

Last edited:
The Rock Clapping GIF

Love it

Alt anime 1 mogs, metal is a close second :feelshaha:
Alt anime 1 was my least favorite after vocaloid. Metal mogs all. Second place would be foid voice and third place would be the first one.

Last edited:
Now thanks to you I want an anime where a curry is the main MC and he goes on a journey to the west to become white (an impossible goal) but also accepts part of himself of being a street shitter and knowing his place in the world of subhumans. At first he would be a hindu nationalist but after accepting himself and realizing his place in the world he would start hating himself and want curry race to end. It would be such a masterpiece show. So much to explore here. One of my ideas would be is that his oneitis would be some white foid which he couldn't get because she wants white chad but his childhood pajeeta friend actually liked him. His goal would also to complete abolish the caste system and end the cycle of curries being born.
I would love to see an anime or any other story like this done well. It would be both interesting and entertaining.

kek. wereq and chudpreets theme song

Upload these to YouTube, please. This shit is too good to be contained on this site. The world deserves to be shown this masterpiece. The anime version is my favorite BTW. (Foid version) Vocaloid is definitely a close second; this shit is too fucking good.
I’m going to edit a lyric video for whichever version gets the most votes
@PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo @Linky Love would heavily appreciate a pin so we can get as many people to vote as possible. If you feel this is pin-worthy of course

I’m going to edit a lyric video for whichever version gets the most votes
@PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo @Linky Love would heavily appreciate a pin so we can get as many people to vote as possible. If you feel this is pin-worthy of course
Good to know. I would also request for an extended/full version of the metal song to be made, as it's my favorite now after listening to it about a dozen times now. You really outdid yourself this time, man; this music is actually pretty nice.

Let me test some genres before voicing my opinion

wdyt

Nicholas Cage Film GIF
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

bf44b045-b32b-4394-ba0b-f26b222be3b4-gif.1138178

Alternatively, it could be about a guy in Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand trying to fight the curry invasion, but he can’t due to being unable to handle the curries’ diseases and foul stench, so he must transform into what he hates in order to fight them (like Eren & Kaneki)

Alternatively, it could be about a guy in Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand trying to fight the curry invasion, but he can’t due to being unable to handle the curries’ diseases and foul stench, so he must transform into what he hates in order to fight them (like Eren & Kaneki)
I just based my ideas of the synopsis of Naruto and AOT but yours also sounds pretty cool.
To continue my idea; the main group of villains would be the kikes and their plan to use street shitters to destroy whites but our protagonist sees through their plan and gets a fuck ton of power ups. Mainly I am thinking that the MC should have the power to destroy his opponents with his smell after transforming into the ultimate subhuman. His streetshitter childhood friend died and he wants revenge or something so he absorbs the shit of his deceased friend (when curries die they shit themselves and whatever curry eats it gains a power boost). This is similar to the Uchiha clan if you know what I mean.

I tried to make it musical style but wasn't getting good results :feelshehe:

Anime opening:
View attachment 1153992
Vocaloid:
View attachment 1153993
Vocaloid/nasheed/metal:
View attachment 1153994
Alt. anime opening 1:
View attachment 1153997
Alt. anime opening 2 (Foid voice):
View attachment 1153998

Lyrics:

I don’t wanna be curry
Don’t wan’ be a pajeet
Extreme subhumanity

A lump of shit walking on two feet
A barely human beast
How can I cope?
There was never hope
For roach-ass ‘jeets
I don’t wanna be curry
I don’t wanna be curry
I don’t wan’ be a pajeet
Extreme subhumanity
Shit skin
Piss drinker
Shit eater
Street shitter
Rather be dead

I don’t wanna be curry
Don’t wan’ be a pajeet
Extreme subhumanity

Curry skin
Piss drinker
Shit eater
Street shitter
Rather be dead
I am at the edge
I don’t wan’ be a pajee-pajee-pajeet
Extreme subhumanity

@AsakuraHao @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @Lonelyus @CruxGammata @Biowaste Removal @Grim_Reaper @Puppeter @screwthefbi
Bookmarked and extremely High effort

I would also request for an extended/full version of the metal song to be made
Unfortunately, suno AI just generates however much it wants and doesn’t make the same song twice

Unfortunately, suno AI just generates however much it wants and doesn’t make the same song twice
Damn, that's unfortunate. We should pile some funds together from the site and fund a quality song producer to make a full-length version of the song professionally produced. It would break the internet.

Also, it would be pretty neat if you make other songs similar to this one, perhaps about niggers or Slavs, etc.

@wereq saar autobiography when?

I tried to make it musical style but wasn't getting good results :feelshehe:
With these lyrics? Ngl each time I prompted it, I’d get one shit song and one banger

AI was a mistake

Damn, that's unfortunate. We should pile some funds together from the site and fund a quality song producer to make a full-length version of the song professionally produced. It would break the internet.

Also, it would be pretty neat if you make other songs similar to this one, perhaps about niggers or Slavs, etc.
@AsakuraHao let’s make more tracks, we need to drop an entire project :panties:

@AsakuraHao let’s make more tracks, we need to drop an entire project :panties:
Yes, you should make an entire album about every race. White inkwells, Niggers, Slavs, Spics, and Rice.

Mainly I am thinking that the MC should have the power to destroy his opponents with his smell after transforming into the ultimate subhuman. His streetshitter childhood friend died and he wants revenge or something so he absorbs the shit of his deceased friend (when curries die they shit themselves and whatever curry eats it gains a power boost). This is similar to the Uchiha clan if you know what I mean.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

First one is most articulate Second one is funniest third one is most dramatic. Overall first one. And I am making a ricecel version of this song one of these days

@Cayden Zhang we should write a rice/gook version of this song. The way you make it is you write the lyrics and put it into custom mode on Suno AI and select the genre and it generates it for you

@DarkStarDown

My life may be shit
The white race may be dying
And therefore increasing white SMV
I may be an incel
But at least I am not a curry

My existence is 100 times better
Than the retarded coping curries on this forum
It is better to be white in a crowd of shitskin curries
Than a curry in a crowd of a million curries

You wish you were me
But you will shit your pants tonight