Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I dont wanna waste another weekend

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Ive wasted all my saturdays and sundays for the past 2 years despite being a collegecel. Im trying to be productive today but it starts bad since Im postmaxxing here. Should I just LDAR and not care ? What are you niggas doing this weekend ?

vidya coping and drugs.

Actually, i'm going to hit the nature preserve today.

Ive wasted all my saturdays and sundays for the past 2 years despite being a collegecel. Im trying to be productive today but it starts bad since Im postmaxxing here. Should I just LDAR and not care ? What are you niggas doing this weekend ?
Hoe about taking a shower first and not smelling like dick cheese

Same situation here

if youre not american or euro then you probably live in a shithole jfl
Cope, my country is better than both and richer. Meanwhile your body is covered in actual shit from not showering.

Just do drugs, play vidya, fap, and rot here with us brocel.

Cope, my country is better than both and richer. Meanwhile your body is covered in actual shit from not showering.
Stfu nigger no one cares if I dont shower for a few days in a row and smell manly

The time spent on having fun isn’t considered wasted unless you’re not having fun.

The concept of wasting time doesn't exist anymore for me since I realized that it's over.
I still cling on to school because I want to moneymaxx but I might give up soon

If u go outside and try to ' have fun with the normies"
You will realize quickly why we all just ldar every week.
U dont fit in there and ur actually more alone when ur surrounding urself with people who dont like you

That feeling like you gotta go out and do things and spend money is all nonsense that's been brainwashed into you by a cucked society. You absolutely can lay around and do nothing all weekend if you want.