Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont want to be angry or crazy and if women and society keeps on rejecting me even if i change myself? What's the point of life?

J

jakeraster

Greycel
I tried changing my attitude and behaviors but people and women dont give me a chance for platonic friendships. I am trying to be a good person but just people and women dont give me a chance.

Born to die is my motto

Even love and sex aren't really the point of life.
To be happy we need to placate our survival mechanisms sustainably; all that means is being able to keep a stable stream of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine. Obviously we have a faulty neural system due to lack of things like cuddles, sex and similar things that stimulate the release of these chemicals. It makes everything harder.

There honestly isn't any point to life imo even for sexhavers, it's just that they're content due to having stable neurotransmitters, whereas we are not. The best course of action is to look into the nearest substitute for real romance which is the development of AI wives and virtual worlds that allow us to satisfy our base impulses that this postmodern reality prohibits us from satisfying (see Ted Kaczynski's theory on power processes as to why we aren't satisfied despite living in times of relative decadence).

At the very least if we're unable to experience the real thing we might as well gun for the next best alternative; for a world wherein we are accepted. The sooner we reach lifelike virtual reality and the obsolescence of all humankind the better, at least for incels.

Last edited:
I tried changing my attitude and behaviors but people and women dont give me a chance for platonic friendships. I am trying to be a good person but just people and women dont give me a chance.
They never give an ugly guy a change.

Embrace the inner toxicity within, get back at those who have wronged you, they treat you like shit? treat them like shit.

there is no point

Embrace the inner toxicity within, get back at those who have wronged you, they treat you like shit? treat them like shit.
That's why revolution is an answer for those fuckers. I cant take it anymore.

There is no point to life if you can't procreate. Procreating is our terminal goal. Everything in life is centered around having sex and creating children.

Changing yourself for Others Is kinda cucked .

Its Not your fault that your : Short
In a 3. Or 1. World
An Insect
A Pig
Or who you are .

You Dont have to owe yourself to Others . Life Is Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5