Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I dont want to wage slave

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
You know ive been thing of this today.
Basically almost every job where i live is minium wage, hospitals is like 28 dollars i believe or 21.
Do i really wanna do that. Back in 2020 i wanted to make a website in the darkweb and sell stuff. But if i did it i would have been caught and in prison or jail. I also got banned from a darkweb website for trying to sell the stuff.
So the option left is online, i want to start an instagram account where i jse automations to grow my account. And possibly once it grows large enough i can then make money through sponsors and promotions. Or i could hack games and apps and put ads in them.
My last job which wasnt even a job, i used to get paid $500/2 weeks , then it went to $400/2 weeks. they made some changes and even if you were to show up to training for the same amount of hours as before the hightest is 400/ 2 weeks.
not mention my mom bought a car, and the car has insurance of $245 every month( thats what she told me).
While house rent is $1100 per month. Hydro/electricity is like 100+ in winter it went to 500+ dollars
Internet is 100-300 dollars.
Phone is 65 dollars it used to be 70 dollars
Until i removed a GB i pay 65 dollars for 3 GB in total. Some people pay $45 and they have unlimited GB. I can not wage laave, it wasnt like my training where you could miss a day and still get paid, if you get a hourly job if you miss a day you dont get paid.i plan on taking food safety course again monday, the certificate will allow me to work at restaurants, but i dont wnana do that i will not wageslave for minium wage not mention the racism i would have to deal with, theyll probalby be calling me the n word customers and co-workers.
Another thing i could do is once my account becomes big enough i could also approach small bussinesses and charge them for a ad/promotion/sponsor in order for them to grow (boost) their business
I want to to 150k followers in 2 months.
But what content sjould i upload, black pill?

Do crypto mining.

Neither do I.

Wageslaving is hell.

is that the cost for the data or for the phone itself?
i get 120 gb + unlimited calls for 8$ in eu
what are you even doing iwth 120gb . i said 3gb OF PHONE DATA NOT STORAGE. AND ALL OF IT COSRT COST 65 INCLUDING THE CALLS, ETC

what are you even doing iwth 120gb . i said 3gb OF PHONE DATA NOT STORAGE. AND ALL OF IT COSRT COST 65 INCLUDING THE CALLS, ETC
not storage, i mean data
american prices are a joke if this is real

Curries and meds always mogging everyone as usual

Last edited:
No wageslave no life

DO A TRADE AND SELL DRUGS IN GTA ONLINE