Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dream of having the powers of spider man.

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I want these powers

Just get bitten by a radioactive spider theory

I sometimes dream of giving women A "Spider-man"

Better be like flash, so you can grab Stacie’s and run away before she turns around

T̶͈̈́h̷̠͊e̸̢̐ ̵̧̛b̸̤̓e̵̮̅i̵͓͒n̶̛͜g̶̗̀ ̴͈̀k̵͇̈́ṋ̸̽o̸͓͌w̴̨̉n̸̳̓ ̷̤̿ä̷̝́s̷̟̎ ̶̗̒S̴̢͊p̴̬͘i̶̲͝ḋ̴͙é̵̩r̸͇͋ ̵̮̆M̷̛̪a̴͈̿n̴̫͝ ̶͕̿ī̷͈s̴͚͋ ̸̮̉a̷̰͒ń̸̰ ̸̨̄Ȇ̶͔l̸̟̽d̶̜͑r̷̰̓i̷̦͝ẗ̵͕́c̶̼̐h̵̥͛ ̷͈̽ä̷̧b̵̺͗o̷̐ͅm̶͎͐i̶̮͑n̴̨͆a̷̺̚t̵̫́i̵̟̐ò̶̲n̴̛͈ ̴̟͗t̷̤̉h̷͐ͅa̸̼͝t̸͓̒ ̵̥̚ẹ̶̏s̷͙̅c̶̞̔a̷̻̅p̷̤͋e̷͎̚ď̴̨ ̸̘́f̸̫̏r̴̗̐o̴̘͆m̶̥̓ ̸̩̄T̸͎̄h̴̼̾è̶̹ ̷͙̄V̴̝͂o̶̦̅i̸̢̿d̸̻͗ ̵͖̌c̵̩̉e̸̲͂n̷̺͝ẗ̵̙́u̶͇͗ṛ̵̆i̵̟͘e̵͉̚s̶̟̄ ̶̰̒a̵̪͋g̴͓̏o̸̺̓.̵̢̊ ̵͔̑I̸̖͝t̶̩̆ ̵̞̒ḯ̷̗s̶̟͠ ̶̼̂ŏ̶̢n̶̼̋l̷͚̽y̴̙̾ ̸̺̆r̸̺͂e̶͓̒c̷̢̕e̸͓̎n̷͚͐t̴͖̑l̶̙̓y̸͚͆ ̴̩̉t̸̤͝h̷̟͗a̸̹͠ẗ̷͎ ̷̡͝t̷̗̽ḫ̴̓e̶̪̍ ̷̻́U̸̗͝ņ̷͆s̴̜̾é̸̠e̷̱̒n̵̺̿ ̸̟̌Ō̶̱n̴̼̆e̶͍͝s̵̩͠ ̷͍́r̷͚͘ȇ̸͍c̵̱̚ȧ̵̪p̴̭̎t̷͉̽ụ̴͗ŕ̵̮é̵͔d̶̤̀ ̶͙̃h̴̡̕i̸͉͑ṁ̴͎.̷͈̐ ̷̻͝H̶̨̄e̸̮͋ ̷͓̍í̵̦s̴̺͠ ̷͉͠n̴̦͝o̵̱̍t̶͓̐ ̸͖͐š̴̙o̴̱͐m̸̢̋e̴̙̊o̷̰͒n̷͔̈e̸̜̾ ̷͉̋t̸͕̾ő̸̪ ̸̟̈́ḷ̸̛ọ̷̌o̴̲͊k̶͎̑ ̷̣̀ú̵̱p̴͙͒ ̴̤̆t̷̳̿o̷͖̅.̶̳̈ ̶͙͆H̷̳̄ë̴̩ ̶͓̉h̷̜̒á̵̘s̵̬̾ ̶͎̿c̶͍͑o̶̢̓m̷͚͌m̸͓͊i̵̡̍t̶̡͝t̸̢̄e̶̠̿d̸̡͌ ̴͉̂t̵̼͌e̶̢̕ṙ̸̮r̶̡͆ì̷̼b̸̜̓l̴̤͠e̸̟̐ ̵̲̀a̶̘̓ț̵́ŕ̵͎o̸̞͛c̴̳̄ḯ̴̯t̸͙̊i̵̫̔e̷͍̓s̶̙̄.̸͚̈́ ̵͚̓Ā̷̦ ̸͔̓T̸̯̋e̸̤͆r̷͉̐r̷͚̀i̴̩̓ḃ̴̜l̵̛̻e̴͕̅ ̶̤̾O̴̝̒ń̶̗ē̵͇.̶̦́ ̶̛͉H̴̰͝ē̷͎ ̶̮̀ẇ̵͔ì̵̡ĺ̸͈l̸̪̈ ̴̱͆b̶̳̍r̵̖͛e̶̩̾a̴͙͘k̴̮̈́ ̸̙͋ō̵̬u̸͓͗t̸̼̽ ̶̘͂s̴̤̀ò̸̬ȏ̶͖n̶͖̓ ̶̳̿e̶̤̽n̷̹͋ò̶̤u̷̖̎g̸̭̅h̵͈͑.̵̘͐
:worryfeels: