Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I dreamed about beating some kid to death

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
3 days ago I dreamed about going to the cinema and trying to sit on my seat on my way there some kid started mocking me for something which I cannot recall also laughed at me and I remember getting so mad in my dream that I chased him outside then beat him up to death.

I turned to google for help and it turns out : Beating someone in a dream can often suggest an underlying feeling of frustration or anger that you are facing in your waking life. This feeling may be related to an internal conflict or between you and someone else.

Everything makes sense.

I was terribly bullied especially by kids so I hold in resentment it was a very weird dream also today when I took a nap for like 4 hours I dreamed the sequence of this same exact dream. Pretty much the cops showed at that same cinema but they did not ask me anything but I remember getting paranoid about it in my sleep.

I woke up and for some 5 minutes I was getting paranoid that I was an actual suspect in a murder of a child. I snapped out of it but it was scary as fuck.

I dreamed about doing mass shootering:society:

@DarkStarDown

@NorthernWind

I dreamt about killing my mother and eating her uterus or some shit, dreams are weird.

Me but with my family

I would literally fucking murder them for a chance at a normal life

I was also heavily bullied as a kid. After quitting school, next ten years i dreamt about going back to school. Its something that your subconscious doesn't consider dealt with and looks for a closure.

Time to make that dream reality :feelshmm:

Based but only do it to those who directly wronged u that’s true revenge

Nobody is innocent
True but I’d rather the people who wronged me get their end of the deal first not some random retard idc about

Kids can be very awful and they aren't innocent.
Many kids will grow into bullies.

Brutal, my condolences.

Clearly, it is your mind trying to manifest some kind of comfort for you: Like me, you were mistreated & abused by others(sadly, some of which you once regarded as "friends")

I had a dream where I strangled a baby to death before and the whole time it was happening I felt terrible abt it. Still remember that dream to this day

You know the ending of Taxi Driver, where Travis goes and shoots a gaggle of degenerates? I dreamed that I was Travis during that scene.