Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dunno why Americans complain about cubicle-jobs. I'd PREFER my own space.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I would prefer to be sectioned off from coworkers, them not peering at my screen or examining my OCD habits, etc. Also, I wouldn't be able to see the suicidefuel Stacies walking around. It seems like the best thing a socially anxious, unconfident, blackpilled-and-ugly guy could wish for.

In the UK, more often than not, you get a desk joined to others, and you are so close to your coworkers that you could almost use their mouse and keyboard. Only at one job did I have my own desk unattached to any other and that was only cuz they knew I liked my own space.

In the UK, more often than not, you get a desk joined to others, and you are so close to your coworkers that you could almost use their mouse and keyboard.

That sounds awful tbh. Afaik you are a major careercel, Im surprised you dont have your own office. I cant imagine having your coworkers so close that you cant slack off or browse questionable content on your phone.

how often do you have to interact with the workers at your job? also how was the interview for it?

you are in a STEM field right?

I'm really not looking forward to workceling

That sounds awful tbh. Afaik you are a major careercel, Im surprised you dont have your own office. I cant imagine having your coworkers so close that you cant slack off or browse questionable content on your phone.

It saves room and costs, as well as keeps you surveilled. I get why companies do it, I don't like it though.

Americunts are retarded, I thought this was a well-established fact.

how often do you have to interact with the workers at your job? also how was the interview for it?

you are in a STEM field right?

Yes STEM.

The interview was good considering I got lost, showed up 5 mins late, and was sweating. I nailed an important question in the interview that I think cinched it.

It depends on what project you're working on. But your boss can just call you over or slide his chair over to you to interact with you whenever he wants, sometimes 0 times, sometimes he will sit with you for 4 hours.

This thread belongs in Off Topic, but yeah, I like my privacy too

Yes STEM.

The interview was good considering I got lost, showed up 5 mins late, and was sweating. I nailed an important question in the interview that I think cinched it.

It depends on what project you're working on. But your boss can just call you over or slide his chair over to you to interact with you whenever he wants, sometimes 0 times, sometimes he will sit with you for 4 hours.

oh my fucking god

even in the stem field (only reason i went there) you're required to talk to people and be NT

i can't even get a job. holy fuck.

It saves room and costs, as well as keeps you surveilled. I get why companies do it, I don't like it though.
I get it too. What I dont get is how people dont lose sanity working 8 hours in those conditions. I guess if you are really busy you can stay focused that much but I cant imagine if you have to make an hour long task take 8 hours. THta would be hell just sitting there trying to look busy.

As someone with OCD, I hate it but I guess I like my job more than I hate being on display all day.

oh my fucking god

even in the stem field (only reason i went there) you're required to talk to people and be NT

i can't even get a job. holy fuck.
i can't think of many jobs where you aren't required to interact with people

maybe i should be night watch security?
not a bad idea honestly if you're ok with the relatively low wage, i was interested in security too but most security jobs in the UK seem to be for retail places or on the doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back