Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I ended up crying in my car out of nowhere

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Warning: blogpost

This happened a few days ago. I was driving home at about 1830 as I usually do from my wagie hellhole. It was dark in the northern hemisphere and I was just playing my music on full volume with my Windows down as I'm public-nuisancemaxxing at the moment.

Then I just started crying. Doing about 60mph and the urge to just flick my wheel to the side and hit a tree was so great as the cold winter wind bit at my face.

I don't cry very often. Maybe twice a year at most, if that. As I was crying, as well as thinking about just dying I was just feeling lonely, all alone in fact. My heart was physically hurting from loneliness and the fact that I'm stuck like this forever, I had so many things just going on physically and mentally in that one moment that only ended when I could've been seen in some streetlights.

It was just one of those things that happens I guess. That's all I have to really say. Thanks for reading the blog post.

If you're still able to cry, it's going to get worse.

I know, that's why I was crying. It's never going to get any better.
At one point the cry will turn to laugh, and after that you're just going to face doom every time you open your eyes in the morning wishing it was over.

At one point the cry will turn to laugh, and after that you're just going to face doom every time you open your eyes in the morning wishing it was over.
Watch a different movie

Hang in there, fellow user. Allow me to open up, being honest: sometimes, I can still feel tears building up deep within my eyes — me, reminiscing about my memories, about what could've been by being another sane, healthy neurotypical persona. Despite my occasional 'breakdowns', my tears can't even come out, like they did in the past. Crying is not an option for me, anymore.