Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I envy people with a slow metabolism

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Imagine being able to gain weight 10lbs off eating 4-5 meals a day I wish I could gain 10lbs off that I gotta eat like a 200 pound man to gain weight while you fakecels can LDAR for 2 weeks and gain 20lbs life is so unfair why was I cursed with a fast metabolism all I want is to gain 20lbs is that too much to ask for I can’t afford enough food to gain weight without having 2-3 jobs I hate my genetics

If I was fat i'd look worse but it'd be harder to beat me up,

Fucking worthless piece of shit attension seeking whore fucking trash @Reclusemaxer , shut your fucking mouth with shit threads.

Fucking worthless piece of shit attension seeking whore fucking trash @Reclusemaxer , shut your fucking mouth with shit threads.
Yellowcel is seething again

Yellowcel is seething again
Suck your moms tit some more while you shit up the board with garbage desperate attempts for positive reinforcement you fucking worthless cringy bottom feeding faggot

I have a pretty slow metabolism. I don't eat too much anymore yet I'm still fat and I shit once a week.

Granted I mostly LDAR at home and barely go out so I am unfortunately pretty sedentary.

I can gain 10 pounds in a week if I binge ate.

Imagine being able to gain weight 10lbs off eating 4-5 meals a day I wish I could gain 10lbs off that I gotta eat like a 200 pound man to gain weight while you fakecels can LDAR for 2 weeks and gain 20lbs life is so unfair why was I cursed with a fast metabolism all I want is to gain 20lbs is that too much to ask for I can’t afford enough food to gain weight without having 2-3 jobs I hate my genetics
I'll have you know I've been hardcore LDARing for a good four months son. I used to go running and shit. Now I'm a bloated mess; it's not great.

I basically used intermittent fasting, usually for 24-0/omad schedule for like 7 years; even when minor breaking like increasing my schedule for around 16-8 or rarely 14-10 schedule, I gained a lot of weight.

It is like torture to me because if I didn't use such a method, I would easily gain ten pounds in a week; I varied from 177 to 210 lbs for while, and the relaxation made me gain a lot of weight.

Honestly, this thread seems like humblebragging unless the OP tried hard, has a condition, or genetic predisposition; it is easy to gain weight through methods like using the American Diet, which a bunch of people has proven even a 6'2 once 140 lbs for while younger who is now 200+ claimed it.

I basically used intermittent fasting, usually for 24-0/omad schedule for like 7 years; even when minor breaking like increasing my schedule for around 16-8 or rarely 14-10 schedule, I gained a lot of weight.

It is like torture to me because if I didn't use such a method, I would easily gain ten pounds in a week; I varied from 177 to 210 lbs for while, and the relaxation made me gain a lot of weight.

Honestly, this thread seems like humblebragging unless the OP tried hard, has a condition, or genetic predisposition; it is easy to gain weight through methods like using the American Diet, which a bunch of people has proven even a 6'2 once 140 lbs for while younger who is now 200+ claimed it.
What if I can’t afford the “ American diet “

What if I can’t afford the “ American diet “
I say try work for it or convince people living with you to let you have it assuming you are living with people like your parents, if you want; from what I recall, the American diet is one of the cheaper diets.

i envy @Reclusemaxer post count