Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I explained my philosophy to a normie and soon I realized why he wasn't able to understand it

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
A normie was asking me why I don't persuing girls more actively , He was telling me the names of a bunch of single girls and his advice was that I should chase them.

I got tired and I told him my philosophy.

I told him that for me, watching a women is like watching a luxury car on the street. Yeah it is nice to watch, it would be nice to have one, also I am a little jealous with the driver because he can afford it. But as soon the car is no longer visible my mind clean that memory and I allow to those feelings drift away from my mind and move one with my life. WHY ??? BECAUSE I KNOW IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH I WORK I WOULD NEVER BEEN ABLE TO AFFORD ONE.

That is the reason why I don't to the dealership store daily asking for price quotas, or looking car deals on-line. Etc.
It doesn't matter I KNOW I CAN'T AFFORD THAT SHIT AND I WON'T NEVER DRIVE A FERRARI.

He reply to me that I shouldn't apply that philosophy to people, but we ended up agreeing to disagree.

Later I realize why he wasn't able to understand me. He asked me if I got tinder, I lied to told him no.

He showed my his tinder profile and he has more than 70 FUCKING MATCHES !!:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: Of course he was never going to be able to understand me.

I didn't told him that I endeed had a tinder profile I just matched bots and gays and less than 5

They understand you they just want to feed from ego and feel better than you

Luxury car is worthless.

they will only agree with you, a little bit, after a nasty breakup that's shaken their confidence in foids

that's it, and no it doesn't last long

Bluepilled Normies always talk about women and dating like personality and cold-approaching actually matters:feelskek:
They won't even admit that women go for good-looking guys and always have a bf until they upgrade. They have no clue. The worst ones are the bluepilled incels in denial that beat themselves up over not attracting women. Over for most men in the west.

I would trade it for a beast pc.
Unironically this is exactly the reason why I don't obsessed with gaming, I can't afford an expensive GPU

Unironically this is exactly the reason why I don't obsessed with gaming, I can't afford an expensive GPU
I bought the budget build 3 years ago, entire pc costed me ~350 euros, I never could afford high end gpu even before gpu inflation.

70 Matches WTF?
Can you rate him?
What’s his height?

there are very few people that are able to swallow the blackpill and thats either people who experienced the blackpill first hand or really high IQ chads and normies who understand how sexual economics works

other than that if your a normal IQ person and not an incel you will never be able to fully comprehend the blackpill

Bluepilled Normies always talk about women and dating like personality and cold-approaching actually matters:feelskek:
They won't even admit that women go for good-looking guys and always have a bf until they upgrade. They have no clue. The worst ones are the bluepilled incels in denial that beat themselves up over not attracting women. Over for most men in the west.
And then they'll fucking gaslight us as if we haven't busted our asses harder than any of those fuckers ever have to get a girlfriend, and we still come up short despite putting in more work than them.

Fuck normies.

absolutely based. we cannot hope to purchase one but we can do a test drive like @PPEcel does.

That's right. A Chad will never understand the life of a low SMV male. It's like trying to explain homelessness to a trust fund kid.
absolutely based. we cannot hope to purchase one but we can do a test drive like @PPEcel does.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they will only agree with you, a little bit, after a nasty breakup that's shaken their confidence in foids

that's it, and no it doesn't last long
add lasers to your avatar. It is still not shiny enough

better yet, most of the times it is the only thing they talk about. They are so shallow they fuckin think only about wageslaving, watching tv, getting drunk, party and toilets. Worthless

Based out of sight out of mind mentality.