Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed hairmaxxing

• Thread starter SerbBurekConsoomer
  • Start date
SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
★★★★★
Balding from stress made my hair sparse. My scalp feels itchy. I have weird growth angle and stupid frizzy homeless type of hair. Balkans calling me faggot for having 10cm(4in) of hair. Ugly face makes it even harder. I'm planning to cut it back to short balkanoid haircut. It would take 9 more months to cover my retarded head shape, but I can't survive that.

Shave your head clean and gather foids' sympathy by telling them you're in chemotherapy. Subconsciously, their maternal instincts will instantaneously active and they will begin having extreme passionate sweet love with your serbian pljeskevica flavored cock as their folds starts violently convulsing against your pecker and force the both of you to orgasm as she begins playing with the severed strands of hair on the floor, in awe with your new hairstyle that only serves to them lactating uncontrollably for the great Nation of Krajina. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
Balding from stress made my hair sparse. My scalp feels itchy. I have weird growth angle and stupid frizzy homeless type of hair. Balkans calling me faggot for having 10cm(4in) of hair. Ugly face makes it even harder. I'm planning to cut it back to short balkanoid haircut. It would take 9 more months to cover my retarded head shape, but I can't survive that.
You need a steroid for the scalp itch.

It's causing hair loss

Shave your head clean and gather foids' sympathy by telling them you're in chemotherapy. Subconsciously, their maternal instincts will instantaneously active and they will begin having extreme passionate sweet love with your serbian pljeskevica flavored cock as their folds starts violently convulsing against your pecker and force the both of you to orgasm as she begins playing with the severed strands of hair on the floor, in awe with your new hairstyle that only serves to them lactating uncontrollably for the great Nation of Krajina. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
Dragoljub, I know what we're gonna do today. :feelsEhh:

You need a steroid for the scalp itch.

It's causing hair loss
I should start blasting combination of test 400mg and trenbolone with some SARMs and burek. It will completely pull me out of inceldom.