Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fear becoming old

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Becoming old, without family and having no colourful life experiences is truely scary. It is literally hell.

Rape a foid before rope

Rape a foid before rope
Fear of ending up in hell due to sin of suicide. Most religions and cultures consider suicide to be sin. I wish it was not.

Fear of ending up in hell due to sin of suicide. Most religions and cultures consider suicide to be sin. I wish it was not.
What a religious cuck you are. Brainwashed

Becoming old, without family and having no colourful life experiences is truely scary. It is literally hell.
That's my current life...to make it worst...I'm a so called blackcel...rejected by his kind as well as mankind...as well as womankind....BRUTAL

cuck trait

The advantage of getting old with social isolation is that the "theoretical possibilities" that chads or psychologists keep telling us incels (better personality, regular showers and all that bullshit) no longer play a role because you are old and invisible to everyone around you. It's definitely over then. You then no longer torture yourself with the question of what would have happened if I had been at this party last weekend. There's no one else whose party you could go to.