Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for high school teencels on the internet these days

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
When I was getting rejected in high school, I was able to take refuge in the internet and talk to other guys about how we were getting friendzoned, how girls hated nice guys, etc. This was 2008-2012. I was completely oblivious to the fact that I was ugly, but it was a good cope.

Now, if a teencel goes on the internet to talk about the fact that he's getting rejected, he's immediately gaslit with years of reddit r/niceguys bullshit about how he's a horrible person. The only good thing is that he might be able to find incels and get blackpilled early on.

Normies being on the internet is humanity's greatest crime. Its like plebs turning the library of Alexandria into a whore house.

some of them end up here though

I don't feel especially bad for those little monkeys. They're either fakecels or in the same boat as the rest of us.

Normies being on the internet is humanity's greatest crime. Its like plebs turning the library of Alexandria into a whore house.
Just removing laptops and smartphones from the internet would do so much.

No gaslighting here you ugly male.

That nice guy subreddit didn’t exist until 2010. In fact, the internet didn’t give a shit about nice guys until 2010

At least nowadays you can find answers with the blackpill. 10-15 years ago all you could find was bluepill garbage and some PUA shit.

At least nowadays you can find answers with the blackpill. 10-15 years ago all you could find was bluepill garbage and some PUA shit.
That's the good thing. Too bad they have to wade through a lot of garbage to find it though.

i do to, wish i could have gone through high school without smartphones or social media being such huge factors

Imagine being an ugly teencel and seeing all the foids in your class going crazy over tiktok e-boys. Then comparing yourself to those e-boys and feeling like utter shit.

Imagine being an ugly teencel and seeing all the foids in your class going crazy over tiktok e-boys. Then comparing yourself to those e-boys and feeling like utter shit.
zoomers are fucked

It's over for highschoolcels, they should all just come here already and study the blackpill with us

When I was getting rejected in high school, I was able to take refuge in the internet and talk to other guys about how we were getting friendzoned, how girls hated nice guys, etc. This was 2008-2012. I was completely oblivious to the fact that I was ugly, but it was a good cope.

Now, if a teencel goes on the internet to talk about the fact that he's getting rejected, he's immediately gaslit with years of reddit r/niceguys bullshit about how he's a horrible person. The only good thing is that he might be able to find incels and get blackpilled early on.
Yeah brother!

If i had known early on how over it was i might have chosen a diffERnt path.

Before you had the possibility to interact with people who had different personalities.
Not the npc we have now.

This is my daily routine

Well at least there's this place now and teencels could use their phones to avoid unwanted attention.

indeed and great metaphor

This is what I was exposed to before I joined r/incels, and this kind of thinking nearly caused me to commit suicide. Glad I'm here and accepted the truth.

:kys::kys::kys:

Seriously just go to r/teenagers and read those rejection posts if you want to see the full power of the reddit bluepill.

it's so over for teencels these days
I can't even laugh, it's just honestly depressing.
To be an ugly male teen in 2020 must be a unique kind of suffering

Yes tbh flame wars were a real thing back on the day. Now you say faggot literally anywhere else than here and you get permabanned from the internet.

cope. we've been hated since the beggining of times

This. People are also too offended these days.
Back then you could make jokes on facebook and other normie places without getting banned.
At least this site is still up. :feelzez:

Wouldn't it be easier as there is more of you and thus you are not alone? It would have been worse to be alone and an incel in the past by a landslide.

I browsed forums the most from 2013-2016. They were insanely different from my extremely vague memories of using them in 2005 or so. Back then I felt courtesy/basic manners were just more common online, and not in the fucking cringeworthy, fake reddit way. By 2013 I used 4chan where there was a cancerous mix of mix of incel types, PSL-type Chad lites, and of course imagirlbtw attention whores. I also seem to remember 2013 as being the first time people would get shamed for shit like admitting to finding trannies unattractive/not caring about tumblr bullshit.

I will never forget how much of an impact the 2016 election campaign had though. Changed it completely, after that it felt like a lot of forums just sort of died since then and became overly political. There had been a lot of stormfrontcels/ISIS rising in the years beforehand but nothing compared to le trump meme.

That is a fucking brilliant analogy
Rock applause

Fucking brutal holy shit.

tiktok ruined the male dating market in hs even moreso than tinder did for everyone else

lmao im in high school and life could not be worse
foids keep death staring me and emit complete apathy when we are forced to talk to each other

This, all those tired cliches were spouted so many times. Some people still live by that mentality. Suicide forums were the same, fuck those forums. They'd spout the same bluepill shit, they didn't understand the situation unless it fit their agenda. Ain't visited a suicide forum since then, probably some special snowflake saying she ain't had sex with her boyfriend.

If nice guys don’t (necessarily) get foids, then it’s almost like personality isn’t the main thing that matters to foids. Water is wet, I know ngl.

Before you had the possibility to interact with people who had different personalities.
Not the npc we have now.

This, all those tired cliches were spouted so many times. Some people still live by that mentality. Suicide forums were the same, fuck those forums. They'd spout the same bluepill shit, they didn't understand the situation unless it fit their agenda. Ain't visited a suicide forum since then, probably some special snowflake saying she ain't had sex with her boyfriend.
Yeah I remember going from one site to the next, from one forum to the next and seeing the same shit all over again. Never could I find anything useful or real. As brutal as the blackpill is at least it's real, at least it doesn't give you false hope.

True. The internet used to be so cool. Zoomers don't even know what they've missed out on. In 10 years max we will only have the darknet anyway and even forums such as these will be gone.

This is exactly what happened to me, but I never made a reddit account or whatever. I started reading IncelTears and thought they were right but then I got blackpilled and joined this site in August.