Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In high school, I was required to read a romance story about two teenagers falling in love and having sex in their bedroom.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Years ago, back when i was silly bluepiller, my teacher required the class to listen to a story about a young latina meeting a random on the street. The mexican teen girl was seeling kool-aid on the street, a young mexican boy went up to her stand and bought a cup of red kool-aid. He would frequent this stand. As time went by, she developed a “friendship” with this customer. They then fall deeply in love. One time, she was getting ready to leave work, so she and her bf went to her aunts apartment while her aunt was not there. She took off her clothes and she let him penetrate her vagina. As he was penetrating her vagina, she bled, but they liked it. He took her virginity. As their relationship grew stronger they got married and had kids with him.

One thing I hated about hogh school was being required to read romance/love stories , the teachers also showe us disney romance stories, it was unavoidable. I am still scarred by high school. People my age and teh teachers were flaunting what I will never have. Im in college now and at least I am not exposed to these love/romance stories that were shown to me in high school. Its such an injustice. Young teen couples shall be held accountable for their actions.

This gives me an idea for a new fat link fanfic

Sorry that happened
Still sounds better than reading pages upon pages of boring poems written by an opium addict tbh

Plot twist: "the young Mexican boy is a pretty boy or he just had good personality & chrisma

Young teen couples shall be held accountable for their actions.
1515467592114.gif

What is your idea?
My earlier fat link stories involved fat link raping dregster's spic sister and dregster pimping out his sister to fat link

I'd rather fail the exam

Years ago, back when i was silly bluepiller, my teacher required the class to listen to a story about a young latina meeting a random on the street. The mexican teen girl was seeling kool-aid on the street, a young mexican boy went up to her stand and bought a cup of red kool-aid. He would frequent this stand. As time went by, she developed a “friendship” with this customer. They then fall deeply in love. One time, she was getting ready to leave work, so she and her bf went to her aunts apartment while her aunt was not there. She took off her clothes and she let him penetrate her vagina. As he was penetrating her vagina, she bled, but they liked it. He took her virginity. As their relationship grew stronger they got married and had kids with him.

One thing I hated about hogh school was being required to read romance/love stories , the teachers also showe us disney romance stories, it was unavoidable. I am still scarred by high school. People my age and teh teachers were flaunting what I will never have. Im in college now and at least I am not exposed to these love/romance stories that were shown to me in high school. Its such an injustice. Young teen couples shall be held accountable for their actions.
Yeah reading anything like this was BRUTAL, even thought we werent forced to read actual love stories, but a lot of books we've read futured teen sexual intercourses.

Idk why teacher promoted this kind of books. If i would be a teacher, i wouldnt make my students read any books that have sex in it, not because im a moralfag, but because its too brutal to read for some.

I remember watching romeo and juliet and middle school thinking that I could attain the same kind of relationship, without the tragic ending of course. 20 years old now and I am completely touch starved and sexually deprived

i hate romance books , especially ones written by women

Years ago, back when i was silly bluepiller, my teacher required the class to listen to a story about a young latina meeting a random on the street. The mexican teen girl was seeling kool-aid on the street, a young mexican boy went up to her stand and bought a cup of red kool-aid. He would frequent this stand. As time went by, she developed a “friendship” with this customer. They then fall deeply in love. One time, she was getting ready to leave work, so she and her bf went to her aunts apartment while her aunt was not there. She took off her clothes and she let him penetrate her vagina. As he was penetrating her vagina, she bled, but they liked it. He took her virginity. As their relationship grew stronger they got married and had kids with him
Damn, there were some romance and even erotic readings in my curriculum, but this sounds extremely stupid. Who tf chosen it to be at school?

I'd say that here the most of these books were making fun of simps (the best example is "Doll" which @StepyAkermanskie once reviewed)

I had to Read a book like that too many years latER, i still never experience any of that
I HATE EVERYONE

What the fuck even is that. Sounds like teenage smut.

We at least read classics like Beloved, A Portrait of the Artist as Young Man, Catch-22, Heart of Darkness, Their eyes were watching God, etc.

(Well at least we were supposed to - I usually just read the sparknotes instead)

What the fuck even is that. Sounds like teenage smut.

We at least read classics like Beloved, A Portrait of the Artist as Young Man, Catch-22, Heart of Darkness, Their eyes were watching God, etc.

(Well at least we were supposed to - I usually just read the sparknotes instead)
This story was part of a large story. Long story short, this Mexican guy becomes a murderer and she still falls in love with him. Lmfao

This story was part of a large story. Long story short, this Mexican guy becomes a murderer and she still falls in love with him. Lmfao
lmao.

I forgot the name. Do you want to read it? I can look for it on Google
I wouldn't read it but would google about it because it sounds like it shouldn't even be assigned to impressionable teenagers.