Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i feel handicapped.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Title. Inceldom or past expeiences ?

Can anyone relate?

Same, I dont' feel like I developed properly. I feel like I should be bigger stronger normal looking face and normal social skills. Like my development was stunted and now I have disease.

Same, I dont' feel like I developed properly. I feel like I should be bigger stronger normal looking face and normal social skills. Like my development was stunted and now I have disease.
do you think that inceldom is the main reason behind this?

do you think that inceldom is the main reason behind this?
Inceldom is a combination of many factors of us being genetic bottom-end. Childhood trauma is one of them, so yes, my development was stunted because no one gave me opportunities due to my genetic failure. So yes, it is technically inceldom.

Inceldom is a combination of many factors of us being genetic bottom-end. Childhood trauma is one of them, so yes, my development was stunted because no one gave me opportunities due to my genetic failure. So yes, it is technically inceldom.
Yeah. I thhink the main factor here is inceldom, and we would have been at a much better place if we were born chads. Once you miss out on crucial developmental milestones, it's over and you will never catch up.

Yeah. I thhink the main factor here is inceldom, and we would have been at a much better place if we were born chads. Once you miss out on crucial developmental milestones, it's over and you will never catch up.
Crucial developmental milestones are a real thing and you can't recover from missing out. Especially the social ones. There are many stories of children who were abused and chained up or raised in the wild among wolves, and they could never assimilate into society. We are like that, except with neglectful or helicopter parent figures and either outcast or abused no one who would socialize with us normally, and we turn out pretty much the same as those feral children. Crazy how you can be raised in a so-called developed and progressive society and still turn out like this simply because of your poor genetics. This entire planet needs to go up in flames, what a fucking joke.

We are like that, except with neglectful or helicopter parent figures and either outcast or abused no one who would socialize with us normally
It definitely has an impact but the damage would've been reversed if we were chads because the positive reinforcements > -ve ones outside the house and we would've been motivated to get out there and stop with your parents' bullshit because the outside world knows ourvalue,

Yes I do look handicapped, plus I'm 27 but feel and look like 18-22, some people have called me "miss" in the past, it seems like 25% of people think I'm a woman, I have a weird skull and am boneless in the wrong areas, I'm only 5'4", a kid asked his mother "mom is that a man or a woman" (good for me the mother said "that's a man"), people have mistakes me for a mentally retarded person in the past, overheard total strangers asking each other "does he have mental retardation?" and no I didn't do anything to warrant that question

Yes I do look handicapped, plus I'm 27 but feel and look like 18-22, some people have called me "miss" in the past, it seems like 25% of people think I'm a woman, I have a weird skull and am boneless in the wrong areas, I'm only 5'4", a kid asked his mother "mom is that a man or a woman" (good for me the mother said "that's a man"), people have mistakes me for a mentally retarded person in the past, overheard total strangers asking each other "does he have mental retardation?" and no I didn't do anything to warrant that question
That was brootal to read bro, but why ask uf you have a mental retardation ? Vey weird and maybe your feminine looking face makes you look like a retard.

non-NT is an actual handicap tbh

That was brootal to read bro, but why ask uf you have a mental retardation ? Vey weird and maybe your feminine looking face makes you look like a retard.
Not sure tbh, I think people think I look funny and most people are total assholes? People have even taken pictures of me in the past (men literally held their phone up and took pictures, I think a woman did it too, all in different instances) and BELIEVE ME: I am still so mad at myself for not grabbing their phone and throwing it away. I wouldn't accept such behaviour anymore, TRUST ME. I am angry typing this.

But yeah it's weird and yeah my face and particularly my skull are really strange, you're right maybe I look retarded bc I look so feminine.

Not sure tbh, I think people think I look funny and most people are total assholes? People have even taken pictures of me in the past (men literally held their phone up and took pictures, I think a woman did it too, all in different instances) and BELIEVE ME: I am still so mad at myself for not grabbing their phone and throwing it away. I wouldn't accept such behaviour anymore, TRUST ME. I am angry typing this.

But yeah it's weird and yeah my face and particularly my skull are really strange, you're right maybe I look retarded bc I look so feminine.
damn. We have the same experience. The same things happened to me months ago and I've seen the true colours of females.

damn. We have the same experience. The same things happened to me months ago and I've seen the true colours of females.
:feelsbadman: very brutal existence we live.