Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like a kid in an adult’s body.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
You’ll never feel like a real man as an incel. It’s impossible.

That's what happens when you only stay in your comfort zone.

That's what happens when you only stay in your comfort zone.
Even if you try to "put yourself out there" It won't work anyways if you are a truecel

Maybe you can get a good job (it's harder for incels) but that's it you won't be a real man anyways

No escaping your comfort zone for your inferior genetics
Yeah It's just bluepillshit It only works if you are a failed normie but you are a sub5 or autistic it never began

While I can understand and relate to the feeling, I also believe normies are instinct-driven animals in adult human bodies. So, as a child, you are actually one step above them on the ladder towards becoming a real human bean.

Yeah It's just bluepillshit It only works if you are a failed normie but you are a sub5 or autistic it never began
If you were 6’5 Chad, people would still invite you to places and a lot of foids would’ve asked you to be their valentines despite staying in your comfort zone a lot.

If you were 6’5 Chad, people would still invite you to places and a lot of foids would’ve asked you to be their valentines despite staying in your comfort zone a lot.
Ye ofc

Peter Pan syndrome.

While I can understand and relate to the feeling, I also believe normies are instinct-driven animals in adult human bodies. So, as a child, you are actually one step above them on the ladder towards becoming a real human bean.
View attachment 1063936
Interesting thought. Indeed everything a normie does can be boiled down to eat, drink, sex. Everything they do is eat, drink, sex, basically just like animals.

I feel like a kid in an adult’s body.​

Same. I said pretty much the same thing in a thread I posted a while ago.

I'm 40 and I still feel like a teenager because I'm still curious about the intimate couple stuff I wondered about as a teenager, as I never got to experience it.

Last edited:
Same. I said pretty much the exact same thing in a thread I posted a while ago.

I'm 40 and I still feel like a teenager because I'm still curious about the intimate couple stuff I wondered about as a teenager. Because I never got to experience it.
You can’t grow if you’re an incel

autism.

Feeling like a kid comes from not leaving your comfort zone, that's simply a fact.
No leaving comfort zone for your autism, lack of height or weak jawline

No leaving comfort zone for your autism, lack of height or weak jawline
Nonsense. You can still aquire skills, take responsibility, face your fears, do something new.
Do you not know what a comfort zone is?

Nonsense. You can still aquire skills, take responsibility, face your fears, do something new.
You will still feel incomplete if you’re shorter than other males and aren’t able to have sex consistently. No matter how much you try to convince yourself, you subconsciously know that you aren’t worthy of being called a man.

You will still feel incomplete if you’re shorter than other males and aren’t able to have sex consistently. No matter how much you try to convince yourself, you subconsciously know that you aren’t worthy of being called a man.
You can feel like a man without having sex or attracting foids.
Many incels do.
You feel like a child not because you can't get laid, you feel like a child because you act like a child (not leaving comfort zone, not working on things, not achieving things, etc.)

How can you be over half a decade here and still be so bluepilled ?

I'm blackpilled, the problem is you are too new here and don't understand the deeper levels of blackpill.
Your understanding of the blackpill doesn't go beyond surface level.
What exactly is bluepilled about what I said? Maybe if you can point it out, I can explain it to you.

Can anyone try being understanding instead of condescending and stop talking about the :blackpill: like we're having a Jedi council meeting for a second ffs. He obviously has a valid point.

My brain never fully matured so i am still a kid

a few of the oldfags here are like that . not going to name names but i think you know who im talking about

I'm a child in a child's body even though I'm 21.

Read my Signature

Even if you try to "put yourself out there" It won't work anyways if you are a truecel

Maybe you can get a good job (it's harder for incels) but that's it you won't be a real man anyways
He's just looking for an internet fight to prove he's a tough guy.