Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a roach

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Roach Traits:

1. Living in the dark and shitty areas: I live in a shitty run down dump from the 1930s and spend most of my time in the dark sulking. A roach is extremely unfortunate to be born as a roach, similarly an incel is equally as unlucky to be born an undesirable member of this pointless monkey race.

2: The mere sight of one brings disgusts: Even just seeing a roach online is enough to immediately bring up feelings of disgust no matter the context. Just like how a woman is immediately disgusted by an ugly and or short man.

3. Shitty filthy colony: Roaches do not have a more sophisticated order like other bugs like ants do and simply pile in one spot near a food source together to bask in filth, that’s how I feel about being in my family sometimes, a bunch of roaches living in filth in competition with each other constantly walking over each other and only really looking out for themselves. A large infestation on a wet pointless rock.

4. People want you dead and nobody cares about you: Nobody cares about incels just as they don’t about roaches, they’d crush you or have you thrown away in a crappy cell underground forever if they were given the chance and wouldn’t think anything of it. We are given the same level of sympathy that a roach would get and that is apparent from how society treats male loneliness and sexlessness.

Roaches have one trait we don't have; they are tough and are able to survive in almost any environment. So they mog us.

Roaches are powerful and can fuck anyone's day up even Jeff bezos and all his money can't save him if a roach find it way into his kitchen

You need to look into the 90's video game 'Bad Mojo'. It has a man living in a shitty apartment turning into a roach and in the good ending he saves up saving his father and ends up rich living it up on a beach.

Roaches have one trait we don't have; they are tough and are able to survive in almost any environment. So they mog us.
Brutal adaptionpill

A cockroach is no different than a sub 5 man to foids. They're both pests worthy of extermination.

Most humans live like cockroaches when you think about it, I even made a thread on this:

So in this regard, we're not too different from most normies.