Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like an alien

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Everyone is driven by anger, sadness or love and I'm just doing what I find to be most logical. Everyone is controlled by their emotions and they don't really effect me that much. I can never fit in well. Other people are obsessed with making friends and all I can think of is the long run. What am I gonna do in the long run of my life? Will I go overseas? What's the point in life outside momentarily pleasure. It's hard existing when you don't feel any love towards anyone or any sadness. Just emptiness and when ever I bring it up people call me edgy then I feel the one emotion I always manage to control which is rage. Rage they mock me while I mentally rot from myself being different than them.

You should nofapmax. I used to think and feel just like this and looking into spirituality sort of became my saving grace.

Now, I have answers as to what I wanna do with myself in the moment. I don’t focus on the long term anymore because ANYTHING is possible.

I'm just chilling here, life is a joke

If aliens exist would they also have Chad and Inkel aliens?

I feel like I'm not human, everyone else seems to be normal compared to me.