Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like I have no soul anymore...

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I just feel so depressed, isolated, numb and cold and I dont want to do anything anymore even posting on this site is hard for me.
I seriously have no hope left tbh because it only feels like it gets worse.

Have you tried new things recently?

Humans are a social species and that happens when you don't socialize with other humans. It's kinda normal to go numb when you're depressed and/or isolated, when you're isolated long enough your brain stops considering others a part of your "tribe" and you start feeling like a stranger in a strange land even though you're in your home. It'll either go away or you'll learn to live with it.

Humans are a social species and that happens when you don't socialize with other humans. It's kinda normal to go numb when you're depressed and/or isolated, when you're isolated long enough your brain stops considering others a part of your "tribe" and you start feeling like a stranger in a strange land even though you're in your home. It'll either go away or you'll learn to live with it.
I didnt notice much change when I was alone for a long time and still am usually

Well there is no evidence for souls so you would be correct.

I didnt notice much change when I was alone for a long time and still am usually
Depends on the person, I have experienced that only once, I had a period of a week or two where I didn't feel human last year. I think I was dissasociated or whatever the fuck they call it.

try eating cleanly, even fasting and do nofap - basically sacrifice all the appetites for a bit

most soul connected i ever felt was going to a farm one summer to work and they had no internet so i wasnt fapping and i had to eat what they had, lost a bunch of weight and had a real quiet calm which stayed with me for awhile till i got home then splurged on doritos, pepsi, back on the fap train and lost it

Depends on the person, I have experienced that only once, I had a period of a week or two where I didn't feel human last year. I think I was dissasociated or whatever the fuck they call it.
Lol i do months and years. But 2 weeks might feel weird if new

Manko is good for the soul.

Every manko gilds a man's soul.

It's pretty much impossible to have sustainable happiness when you fully comprehend the blackpill.

Realizing and accepting the fact that deserve has nothing to do with ANYTHING, and that your life is mainly a reflection of how you look is soul-crushing.

How you feel is how you were always going to feel. It's called cope for a reason, it's a temporary bandaid that will go away soon enough, then it's back to suffering.

Its bath time then.