Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is soo hot & humid here in curryland that I can't even sit in front of my computer to LDAR. I have to lie down but even there I'm drenched in sweat

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I honestly feel like I'm in hell. It feels so surreal and otherworldly that doesn't feel like planet Earth anymore. I feel like I'm on Mars or something. The heatwave this year in curryland has reached 42 degree Celsius and humility is like 90% which makes it feel like 45 degree Celsius. This is really testing the limits of my survivability. Even after blasting my AC, I feel hot, sweaty with my heart stressed. Its so over for me that I can't even explain it.

I dont have an AC in my flat so i took a flight to my parents house for a few days. Just couldn't handle the heat no more

brutal. I'm freezing to death up here in the north.

I dont have an AC in my flat so i took a flight to my parents house for a few days. Just couldn't handle the heat no more
:yes::yes::yes:

Do you have a fan?

I am super glad it's cold as fuck here. I couldn't survive living in India.

I fucking hate the heat also, as well as humidity: It's disgusting, uncomfortable, and makes me hate life 10x more than I already do.

Every Incel should prefer winter, or at least cloudy & rainy weather in comparison to summer; summer is when foids are outside showing off their bodies like the disgusting whores they are.

It is bad where I live, but after hearing about how it is in Curryland, I will nevER complain to someone who lives there about the heat in Shitmerica.

Relatable tbhngl. It's Hell every time the sun comes.

I already have +29C. When it's +35 constantly in the summer it's very hard to do anything, you constantly sweat

I fucking hate the heat also, as well as humidity: It's disgusting, uncomfortable, and makes me hate life 10x more than I already do.

Every Incel should prefer winter, or at least cloudy & rainy weather in comparison to summer; summer is when foids are outside showing off their bodies like the disgusting whores they are.

It is bad where I live, but after hearing about how it is in Curryland, I will nevER complain to someone who lives there about the heat in Shitmerica.
Install dehumidifier and AC.

+35 C in Russia? :feelsmega::feelsmega:
Yes, southern regions have very hot summer, regions like Crimea or Krasnodar krai have short and warm winter. I remember when i was teenager we played football and temperature outside often was constantly more than 35+, closer to 40C, there was a when temperature was around 42-43C, we had to move inside because it was unbearable to be outside. Where i live most of the summer time even at night you can walk almost naked and it feels very comfortable.

Now I'm in Moscow and it sucks, cold, rainy, cloudy.

I prefer the heat because that's when sluts are practically naked:ahegao:.

I honestly feel like I'm in hell. It feels so surreal and otherworldly that doesn't feel like planet Earth anymore. I feel like I'm on Mars or something. The heatwave this year in curryland has reached 42 degree Celsius and humility is like 90% which makes it feel like 45 degree Celsius. This is really testing the limits of my survivability. Even after blasting my AC, I feel hot, sweaty with my heart stressed. Its so over for me that I can't even explain it.
can relate as Taco, No AC for your heat.

How are currycels not adapted to the heat and humidity there? Is the climate really getting that bad there?

It's hot and humid as fuck where I live too but not anywhere near that level.

How are currycels not adapted to the heat and humidity there? Is the climate really getting that bad there?
Its getting really bad, pushing on the limits of human survivability.

Its getting really bad, pushing on the limits of human survivability.
Holy shit I just read it and it says that you guys had heat above 50 C last year. That's terrible. I wonder if it will get even hotter than that. That's insane to me because you don't even live in a desert really. It's more of a subtropical/tropical/jungle climate in a lot of India right?

fun fact: black and brown races exist because they evolved to adapt to hot weather. white people adapted to cold weather

I have spare charged 5v battery banks and tiny USB fans to help me survive the (us) southern American humid hell heat... Even in one of our very common black/brownouts....

Cool the man, not the space....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back