Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like I'm going living in bizzaro world; the most milquetoast normalfags are into anime now

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Fuck ChinkTok for promoting my chinese cartoons to these niggers :reeeeee::reeeeee:. Anime at least repulsed women and casuals but now it's just a breeding ground for trannies, I can't fucking tell you how many times I've heard shit that would've gotten you bullied even five years ago being ok to say now. Localizers already fuck things up now, a few years down the line I wouldn't be surprised to see heavily censored and "safe" anime that caters to everybody.

I really wish I could've been a teen in the 90s, 2000s, or early 2010s before anime and Japanese games became mainstream. Now every single franchise has been ruined by fags, troons, foids, and negrified normie zoomers

Everything the normies touch turns to shit.

anime is the greatest artistic form ever created but it was ruined by shit tier writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back