Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like Michael Douglass during the convenience store scene in Falling Down...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I know little commie, blue-haired IT niggers are gonna be reading this who grew up in the suburbs and have no experience with nyc bodegas. They usually charge whatever the fuck they want, even depending on the customer. I just went to this deli with $10 in my pocket and ended up paying $6.50 for a little ice-tea and bag of chips. This isn't even in Manhattan or any upper class neighborhood either. It sounded like he made the prices up on the spot when I got to the counter too. The "white man tax" they say right... This was just right now too btw. I was too tired and hungry to say anything and just wanted to leave. The punjabi curry guy even asked for 25 cents more if I wanted a shitty little black plastic bag. :feelsseriously: I just said "forget it" in a snarky tone and left with my shit in my jacket pockets. As I was walking back I also had to cross the street because there were a few niggers walking around in a group acting brazen, smoking weed and taking up the sidewalk. I know better than to walk into them this late at night. They say not traveling and growing up in a homogeneous community where you don't experience other cultures makes you racist, but I say it's the exact opposite. I don't like to "stormcel post" but sometimes life is just too much to handle.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2YRMixW9u8

Last edited:
That movie looks gay

That movie looks gay
Falling down is good:feelswhat:
But also op, I feel you, the other day I was at the store and some black kid thought I looked at him, and called me an “ugly ass nigga” and told me to get the fuck lost. I didn’t even say anything:feelsseriously:

makes me want to stomp some queers

Races weren't supposed to live together it's unnatural and this comes from an ethnic.

I hate Michael Douglas he is a Chad faggot.

Races weren't supposed to live together it's unnatural and this comes from an ethnic.

I hate Michael Douglas he is a Chad faggot.
this

feels relatable, until you realize the whole context of the story is that he's trying to meet his beautiful daughter he had with his looksmatch wife