Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like my body and mind are just giving up on life

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I feel exhaustion on an existential level that penetrates my whole physical and mental being.

Cope Inkwell, you just need more cold showers, confidence and to drink 8 tall glasses of water a day. :soy::foidSoy:

See you on the other side.

Oh and I forgot meditation, sit still and think about nothing (should be easy for silly Inkwell like you :foidSoy:). It activates your pineal gland and makes you taller, more attractive, more respectful to m'lady and your DICK GROWS :feelsohh:

See you on the other side.
I'm not so sure there is anything on the other side
It's over
:feelsrope:
Oh and I forgot meditation, sit still and think about nothing (should be easy for silly Inkwell like you :foidSoy:). It activates your pineal gland and makes you taller, more attractive, more respectful to m'lady and your DICK GROWS :feelsohh:
funny you should mention the pineal gland. I think the talk about fluoride fucking with it are true and that I'm a victim of it.