Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i feel no sympathy for Foids who get Raped

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★
Lots of reasons why but mainly because majority of the time foids say they have been raped they`ve simply not been raped it`s more the fact they just have a victim complex and or attention seeking and then with foids who were actually `raped` well they should be giving that guy sex anyways because it`s likely their looksmatch and they are only useful for their holes but they won`t have sex with him because they are Chad only which should be punished "Rape" is percieved different depending on how attractive the guy is and i give zero fucks when i hear a foid was raped

Rape is a foid and faggot problem, it shouldn't concern us.

Lots of reasons why but mainly because majority of the time foids say they have been raped they`ve simply not been raped it`s more the fact they just have a victim complex and or attention seeking and then with foids who were actually `raped` well they should be giving that guy sex anyways because it`s likely their looksmatch and they are only useful for their holes but they won`t have sex with him because they are Chad only which should be punished "Rape" is percieved different depending on how attractive the guy is and i give zero fucks when i hear a foid was raped
Not to mention they love bears over us so fuck em let em suffer

Only virgin foids getting raped is a tragedy (since their pussy should be mine), rape of roasties (aka 99.9% of the foids) is none of my concern and hope other men going to line up and rape her too

Im raping you

I only feel bad if it happens to younglings who don't know the way of the world yet, adult whores are too evil and twisted to be considered vulnerable, they take every opportunity to hate on sub5 men, I don't give a FUCK whatever happens to them

For me it really depends on the type of rape.

If they just claim "rape" after having bad, but consensual, sex they later regret then I actually wish they would get really raped so they stopped misusing the term and obviously have zero sympathy for them.

If they are actually raped, but only after ignoring glaring red flegs of a guy because he is hot (and maybe they wanted sex with him, just not the kind he wanted) then I have only mild sympathy because they essentially reaped the consequences of their actions.

If they are actually raped, but by a person they knew for a long time (e.g. their boyfriend) then I feel more sympathy because this person might have made them feel safe etc. for a long time. But again, if they stay with a handsome asshole just because he is hot, then I feel less sympathy again. But if they stay with an asshole because of financial situations then I have more sympathy. And I also feel less sympathy if they just caused a dead bedroom situation but also prevented their boyfriend/husband from relieving his sexual pressure in another way because I think that is kinda abusive as well, so some abusive retaliation is not that bad in that case IMHO.

But if they are actually raped with no fault on their own, e.g. because someone laced their drink or just straight up kidnapped them then they have my full sympathy because it's something they could not reasonably have avoided (except e.g. by not going out at all, but that's not something I would want/expect from them)

Same. All the worst things possible can happen to a foid and I'd laugh. If I saw it irl, I'd just keep walking, maybe even give the man doing it a thumbs up. Not my problem, bitches be asking for it nowadays, same with getting decked in the streets. I support anything that hurts foids. Good riddance.

Same. All the worst things possible can happen to a foid and I'd laugh. If I saw it irl, I'd just keep walking, maybe even give the man doing it a thumbs up. Not my problem, bitches be asking for it nowadays, same with getting decked in the streets. I support anything that hurts foids. Good riddance.

Western women think all men are potential rapists waiting to snap so it makes no sense if they expect the same men to have sympathy for them. Seems like a contradiction to me,

Only virgin foids getting raped is a tragedy (since their pussy should be mine), rape of roasties (aka 99.9% of the foids) is none of my concern and hope other men going to line up and rape her too

View attachment 1153699
I agree one hundred percent. Virgins should be saved for their virgin lovers/husbands, but otherwise, I don't care what happens, not anymore.

feeling the same right about now

If a bitch was getting raped in front of me I’ll not help & instead post about it here

I always thought of "rape" mostly being regretful sex or something.

It can also be used weaponize to find something to suit them or get something out of it.

foids love getting fucked so rape is just free sex no tinder required

IMG 20221015 175238 943

They are born to be fuck cattle, evolution dont care about biology, any man could overpower most any foid easy RAPE RAPE RAPE :feelsaww:

For me it really depends on the type of rape.

If they just claim "rape" after having bad, but consensual, sex they later regret then I actually wish they would get really raped so they stopped misusing the term and obviously have zero sympathy for them.

If they are actually raped, but only after ignoring glaring red flegs of a guy because he is hot (and maybe they wanted sex with him, just not the kind he wanted) then I have only mild sympathy because they essentially reaped the consequences of their actions.

If they are actually raped, but by a person they knew for a long time (e.g. their boyfriend) then I feel more sympathy because this person might have made them feel safe etc. for a long time. But again, if they stay with a handsome asshole just because he is hot, then I feel less sympathy again. But if they stay with an asshole because of financial situations then I have more sympathy. And I also feel less sympathy if they just caused a dead bedroom situation but also prevented their boyfriend/husband from relieving his sexual pressure in another way because I think that is kinda abusive as well, so some abusive retaliation is not that bad in that case IMHO.

But if they are actually raped with no fault on their own, e.g. because someone laced their drink or just straight up kidnapped them then they have my full sympathy because it's something they could not reasonably have avoided (except e.g. by not going out at all, but that's not something I would want/expect from them)
the ones who you give your full sympathy to want you six inches under for the crime of being a sub5 male

the ones who you give your full sympathy to want you six inches under for the crime of being a sub5 male
Maybe, but you know the saying "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

I don't feel sympathy for anyone at all. Not even Inkwells.