Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel so bad for disabled people.

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Especially when they aren't born that way.

One of the most terrifying parts of life is that at any second your life could be completely, irreversibly ruined through no fault of your own. And the part that terrifies me the most if that you might be too disabled to even be able to kill yourself.

Being completely dependent on other people would be horrifying. I don't trust this idiotic society to take good care of me. Not when they think that suicide is a "crime against God" or some bullshit.

At least there are some people whose brains are way too disabled to comprehend what they're missing out on. If I lose a limb or two or go blind, I'd rather just get lobotomized, because that's the only fucking cope left for you at that point. Your choices are either making yourself braindead, or visiting Gandy.

Their agonies are relatable for me too, as an inkie. I try to be as nice as possible if i have any chance to deal with them.

Ehhh I don't really think much of it. Sometimes I feel a little bad and think about what it would be like. Like a week ago I saw a dude who had no right arm and I thought damn just doing simple shit like putting on a T-shirt takes more steps for that guy

Deformed/crippled babies should be killed on sight tbh. I genuinely hope for the day gene editing improves to the point where these disorders are a thing of the past