Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel the need to destroy the bowels of a brunette

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I NEED TO FUCK A BRUNETTE SLUT UNTIL SHE BLEEDS FROM INSIDE HER ASS!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME) :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I thought you liked blondes :feelssus:

We might be cousins, I have some mongoloid DNA from hungarian ancestors
That's a stretch, it'd be drawing a long bow to say that we're somehow genetically related when really we aren't at all. :feelsUgh:

That's a stretch, it'd be drawing a long bow to say that we're somehow genetically related when really we aren't at all. :feelsUgh:
I AM 100 PERCENT ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIAN, ABO MASTERRACE. AND I WILL GET MY WELFARE CHECK TO SPEND IT ON PETROL!!!!

I AM 100 PERCENT ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIAN, ABO MASTERRACE. AND I WILL GET MY WELFARE CHECK TO SPEND IT ON PETROL!!!!
Mogs me brutally (in video game)

Abos have massive T levels, and they look like gorillas which are strong as fuck. I wouldn't dare to mess with an abbo.
High Ts me