Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I fell over at speed on a run earlier but rolled like a champ and kept going

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Blood was pouring out of my left knee. I cleaned the excess using my water bottle and some leaves before running towards public toilets which were all fucking locked of course. I had to beg for some napkins off a barista. Luckily it wasnt a foid and so he obliged. I ended up running 11k.

And you should've seen my roll, gents. It was just like in the movies. It no doubt prevented any real injuries to me (or my phone).

Now I'm comfymaxxing with my knee wrapped in reams of toilet paper held together with duct tape.

Alas I ain't got no foid to attend to me.

Just break your knee in public theory

Blood was pouring out of my left knee. I cleaned the excess using my water bottle and some leaves before running towards public toilets which were all fucking locked of course. I had to beg for some napkins off a barista. Luckily it wasnt a foid and so he obliged. I ended up running 11k.

And you should've seen my roll, gents. It was just like in the movies. It no doubt prevented any real injuries to me (or my phone).

Now I'm comfymaxxing with my knee wrapped in reams of toilet paper held together with duct tape.

Alas I ain't got no foid to attend to me.
The sad part. Nobody gives a shit about your hardships.

:chad:

I'm happy for you brocel you set out to do something and didn't let anything to get in your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back