Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I felt good for the first time in years, IDK why but it was a good day

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Thread's theme song:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_-rZB2Foc

I decided to go for a walk in the forest today because it's all snowy and nice now. First I stopped at my mother's work for a minute and her female colleague told me I'm beautiful and she can't believe that it's me (edit: take it with a grain of salt as she's 60-ish and she was nice because of my mom, so no :chad::banhammer:). Then I went for the walk and I was in awe of how everything looked nicely, I reached a nice hill with lots of trees on it and it was all white, I haven't seen that in years now. Then as I was parking my car in a garage some normie talked to me out of nowhere and we had a nice conversation and in a minute I saw my old colleague and he said "Hi" to me first, as I didn't recognize him first. And even the coffee that I had later tasted better than it normall does. IDK if it's just a case of random nice things happening to me on this day or me perceiving things differently today for some reason, almost as if I wasn't depressed. Anways I'm so dizzy from the clean air I breathed today, I will go to sleep now.

the granny's compliment probably gave your brain a dopamine hit

Last edited:
Mogs me at getting compliments from 60+ yr old granny foids,

I'm glad you had a great day

no wonder you're the narcy you are :feelskek:

the granny's compliment probably gave your brain a dopamine hit
May be, it was the first good thing to happen today. Just LMFAO if one compliment from a granny can do this, imagine how good your typical foid feels.

60 year old pussy on deck? volcel if you dont

But you will never have a day as good as the one Ice Cube wrote this song about.

Now imagine how Chad feels, the dopamine hits when he gets this hourly and even from prime cute JB's smiling at him everywhere he goes. Life on easy mode from the womb. Normies really underestimate the effect constant positive reinforcement/experiences have on your developing brain, to them it's become normal.

Last edited: