Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find recycled plastic weirdly gross

Does it make sense?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just like it's trash, you know? Anything made from recycled plastic I'd rather it wasn't overly near to me. A bit is fine whatever I won't die but... it just makes me feel gross.

I'm not sure about other recycled things. Metal I guess is OK.

It just strikes me as a bit "eat ze bugs". Like us peasants wear recycled clothes and sleep in recycled bedding all made from garbage but the elite wouldn't go anywhere near it.

Use paper straws so Taylor Swift can take 6 gorillion flights a year

Plastic needs hundreds of years to decompose so I rather have that than a big pile of shit in the ocean or outside of cities

I think i have backpack partially made from recycled plastic, have no problems with it .

Widespread use of plastic is biggest mistake ever, there should be complete ban on all plastic used for food packaging, water, and many other things. All this crap turns into microplastic and it's very big problem.

These rich faggots want to make more profit so they will keep using plastic because it's cheap and easy to produce.

Everything plastic is toxic.

I remember when soda came in glass bottles

Any recycling is humiliating.
Let special workers do recycling. Paying them of course.