Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found a way to hide my nw3 and will probably ascend soon with this smart technique

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
No one gonna see your sub human hairline if you just put remains of your hair on ya forehead :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

1664037185993 copy 665x750

Dude you look like a damn toilet

subhuman + long hair = death sentence

No way this is actually you, I thought it was a foid at first... :feelskek:

You look like a caveman/homosexual with your hair. :feelsjuice:

No way this is actually you, I thought it was a foid at first... :feelskek:

You look like a caveman/homosexual with your hair. :feelsjuice:
Brutal cave man pill
I should throw some stone spears at foids :feelsYall:

You should try hairextensionmaxxing.

what compells high norwood dudes to tie their hair up and worsen their norwooding+show it off for no reason

what compells high norwood dudes to tie their hair up and worsen their norwooding+show it off for no reason
Ngl I never actually tie hair so balding is somewhat concealed

Ngl I never actually tie hair so balding is somewhat concealed
ah. straining your hair when you're already norwooding just makes you norwood harder, so my advice is to not do that. I see so many dudes who have their hair tied back and I can basically watch the hairs getting ripped out of their head while looking at them

ah. straining your hair when you're already norwooding just makes you norwood harder, so my advice is to not do that. I see so many dudes who have their hair tied back and I can basically watch the hairs getting ripped out of their head while looking at them
Foids do that too and end up looking like freaking aliens with their massive fiveheads

Or you can put a hat or a cap

if that pics is ytou I would fuck you