Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I found new reddit slang to hate on

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was browsing r/starterpacks because many times they post some that are accurate af (like the "tinder marxist starter pack") and it's a sub that has not been taken over by SJWs, cucktears users and more moralistic garbage. I found this one called "r/aww starter pack":
xmvirdt8j2c41.jpg

While I keked I entered this r/aww sub and man I wish I hadn't done it:
-Cute pupper/doge/doggo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
-I want to boop da snoot :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
-Guys look this is my pupper she's called (name from a soyish movie/TV series) ain't she cute as heck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Burn in hell redditors :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

why do you go on reddit

Let's unpack this

haha my doggo made a big oof yikes y'all

this guy, this guy right here gets it

NOOOOOO MUH DOGGO
MUH WOOFER
MUH BORKIN BOOFER
SAVE THE DOGGOS
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I like these starter packs ngl.

I despise people who use their slaves animals as a way to manipulate people. (Also kids)

Every fake apology video has pets in it. I wonder why... :feelsree:

All reddits featured on the r/all section are pure cringe.
Reddit is full of :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

"new"
this slang has been in their dialogue for years. i wonder though, are redditors just societal freaks who exist at the bottom, or are they normans? i don't leave the house and i haven't interacted with other people in over a decade so i wouldn't know. i hope not though

Le cuties doggo language has been soy for a while now.

I was browsing r/starterpacks because many times they post some that are accurate af (like the "tinder marxist starter pack") and it's a sub that has not been taken over by SJWs, cucktears users and more moralistic garbage. I found this one called "r/aww starter pack":
xmvirdt8j2c41.jpg

While I keked I entered this r/aww sub and man I wish I hadn't done it:
-Cute pupper/doge/doggo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
-I want to boop da snoot :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
-Guys look this is my pupper she's called (name from a soyish movie/TV series) ain't she cute as heck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Burn in hell redditors :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
In the country we "put down" dogs that cannot work. (Or that live in pain)

Burn in hell redditors

When you want to reply but the thread already has 69 comments.
"No, I don't think I will."
Epic 100
Wholesome 100

This has been made fun of for a while now

"new"
this slang has been in their dialogue for years. i wonder though, are redditors just societal freaks who exist at the bottom, or are they normans? i don't leave the house and i haven't interacted with other people in over a decade so i wouldn't know. i hope not though

I promise you, that’s exactly what they are. Real life normies don’t post on Reddit or other forums.
I was browsing r/starterpacks because many times they post some that are accurate af (like the "tinder marxist starter pack") and it's a sub that has not been taken over by SJWs, cucktears users and more moralistic garbage.

Stop coping.

It's all fun and games until these oblivious retards realise how the world functions. While you are fawning over your cute little pupper, hundreds of thousands of dogs are being beaten, killed, skinned alive, burnt and abused all over the world. I recently watched a disturbing video of some Chinese degenerates who were beating and ripping skin off of dogs for the Chinese fur trade.

I care a lot about animals, far more so than the vast majority of humans. But if you like dogs so much, why don't you actually go and help them. Even in first world countries people are buying dogs for the sake of torture. Like Jason Brown the dog killer, who purchased a bunch of puppies only to systematically torture them and record their screams and yelps as they bled to death on a video camera. He was caught and sentenced, but this kind of stuff is occurring far more frequently then most think and by buying your cute little dog for Instagram pictures, you are supporting more of these kind of actions. More puppies that are bred to sell = more suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back