Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I found something my boss did at the office thats non code compliant and could put our health at risk. I think hes doing it to save on his energy bill

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
He hasnt responded to my email its been 8 hours. Im honestly starting to worry he will fire me as it is technically illegal and could probably get sued. I hoped it was a honest mistake but i bet hes panicking and pissed im gonna cost him hundreds of dollars more on his energy bills, if not thousands if he did this at the neighboring offices (he owns a large swathe of offices here). gulp

Shocked Dog GIF by Scooby-Doo

Blackmail him before he fires you

ask him to give you a raise or you will report him

ask him to give you a raise or you will report him
Blackmail him before he fires you
Thats illegal :feelswhat: i aint going to jail

If he just ignores my email im gonna pester him until he does something or report him

If he fires me im telling every one why
Then sueing

If he bribes me i take the money and leave to another company

Fuck capitalists. Pay your way wagieboss.

Let him crumble brocel.

Fuck capitalists. Pay your way wagieboss.

Let him crumble brocel.
Yeah normally im a beta cuck and let people off the hook but this can impact peoples health. Ive heard he is cheap as hell and cuts corners with literally everything so i wouldnt put it past him. Pretty despicable ngl

He hasnt responded to my email its been 8 hours. Im honestly starting to worry he will fire me as it is technically illegal and could probably get sued. I hoped it was a honest mistake but i bet hes panicking and pissed im gonna cost him hundreds of dollars more on his energy bills, if not thousands if he did this at the neighboring offices (he owns a large swathe of offices here). gulp

Shocked Dog GIF by Scooby-Doo
Should have snitched and gotten paid for it

Yeah normally im a beta cuck and let people off the hook but this can impact peoples health. Ive heard he is cheap as hell and cuts corners with literally everything so i wouldnt put it past him. Pretty despicable ngl
Report him. I've done a fair amount at work. It makes people scared of you if they think you'll take any proper avenue to making sure your jobs nice. It's like blackmail but SUPER legal.

Report him. I've done a fair amount at work. It makes people scared of you if they think you'll take any proper avenue to making sure your jobs nice. It's like blackmail but SUPER legal.
Yes. Ok i will try

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back