Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found the video used by FACEANDLMS back in the day to talk about the halo effect (BROOTAL)

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Funny how cable tv and normies were more open and interested in talking about this types of topics, you know, bfr cancel culture and our incel movement became a thing...

Now its all gimmicks and gaslighting.

Anyways, here it is:

View: https://youtu.be/UEho_4ejkNw?si=O3dExdR2SCEFyX37

comments closed :feelskek:

You even have people like Hasan Piker saying shit like "any man can become a 7". If i were him, i would either just pretend i never heard about this topic and keep on with my privileges or try to blackpill the normies in subtle ways. Anyways, its crazy someone like him have the gall to say shit like that

Now imagine if it were the famous 5'2 indian janitor trying to pull his cleaning apparatus up the stairs... people would be far away as possible...

FAKEandBBC. where is he these days that 6'3 mogger

FAKEandBBC. where is he these days that 6'3 mogger
Probably fucking a blonde stacy behind dumpster in a LA club alley. Hasan, though, is crying in his overpriced shitty porshe (FACEANDBBC stole his girl).

Probably fucking a blonde stacy behind dumpster in a LA club alley. Hasan, though, is crying in his overpriced shitty porshe (FACEANDBBC stole his girl).
He's secretly chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back