Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucked up today

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
So, I was at this intersection. The light was red and there was a long line of cars. A girl(maybe two...not sure) in a different car was trying to go into a gas station but my car was in the middle. I don't know if there was enough space for her to go or not but I just stood there cause I didn't feel like moving. I looked over and she was signalling for me to move. At this point I was trying to troll by not moving and laughed as I looked away. After a few seconds I looked back I see the girl had her phone out recording me(either a photo or video idk)! I couldn't risk my subhuman face being viewed on social media and just as this was happening the car in front of me moved forward so I moved mine up immediately so she was able to turn.

Guys I am so embarrassed...what the hell do I do? What if I'm going to be mocked on social media?

lol at having social media to see if a foid recorded you..

I don't. I'm just assuming it's gonna happen.
wouldnt be the worst thing my man....ugly after she records ugly before... / i wish it was equal to record... so i can get creepshots especially since its summer...

wouldnt be the worst thing my man....ugly after she records ugly before... / i wish it was equal to record... so i can get creepshots especially since its summer...

I do NOT want photos/videos of me taken without my permission

1st amendment man... no privacy in public... you can record people without permission...

Hugh mungus, stop sexually harassing people

This happened to me, too. It doesn't matter. Noone gives a fuck about an internet stranger who made a minor mistake. You also still have the benefit of doubt should anyone ever question you. Just say you got carried away and thought about some memory.