Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I fucking despise the fake “tolerance” of western society

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
“It’s okay to be gay.” “Black lives matter!”

Gotta love how everyone pretends to be so accepting of different people. It sounds like a nice concept. This is all a crock of shit actually.

It’s not okay to be ugly. Ugly lives don’t matter. If your face is not good looking it’s completely fine to be discriminated against. It doesn’t matter that you were born this way and have no control over it. If society was actually so tolerant then discrimination against someone for being ugly should be just as taboo as racism or homophobia.

“But ugly people are not an oppressed class.”

Except they literally are. None of these fucking normal scum actually know what it’s like to live as an ugly person. They wouldn’t tell a black man or a gay guy they aren’t oppressed. They shouldn’t for a ugly person either.

Ugly people are discriminated against every day. How often are you just minding your own business and someone calls you a creep for no reason? How often do you fail job interviews because the employer thinks you look weird? How many romantic partners have you had? Being ugly is literally a disability.

All these fucking normal scum will tell you they don’t treat ugly people wrong but just look at their actions not their words because they are lying virtue signaling scum.

Everyone needs to say nigger and faggot why are people so hurt by words but no one cares when people insult whites I hate this hypocrite society

NIGGER
KIKE
TRANNY
FAGGOT

Strong first thread

Everyone needs to say nigger and faggot why are people so hurt by words but no one cares when people insult whites I hate this hypocrite society

NIGGER
KIKE
TRANNY
FAGGOT
NIGGER
KIKE
TRANNY
FAGGOT

just look at their actions not their words because they are lying virtue signaling scum
So fucking true. I have experienced so much of this bs in my life. Based graycel :feelsYall:

There is even a fat pride movement because fat people are discriminated against, but no movement against height or facial discrimination for some reason.

There is even a fat pride movement because fat people are discriminated against, but no movement against height or facial discrimination for some reason.
It's only about fat women

Even ethnic people get in on it, they discriminate more than anyone. My problem is that the short and ugly are expected to contribute to this fake society.

I'm so fucking mad we had an actual shot with the body positivity movement to have our own movement and raise awareness about the difficulties of ugly men, and how damaging it is to be bullied because of your looks.

Unfortunately, it's been 100% hijacked by fat foids. That's literally what the entire 'body positivity' movement is about. Not even men. Just fat foids who didn't even need this movement.

They already had feminism, which served the exact same function: prase foids no matter what they do: if they are fat, if they don't shave their legs, if they don't shave their arms, if they don't shave their armpits. It doesn't matter, they will be praised all the same.

That was our best chance to have a real acceptance movement for ugly men and it's ruined forever.

NIGGER
KIKE
TRANNY
FAGGOT
Sweet words of salvation bro...

It's all performative, the only "oppressed" groups are those with "revolutionary potential" (those they can control through narratives), neither men nor White people can be easily controlled through these narratives so they exclude us. Also, everyone hates ugly people, even Communists.