Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate being stared at in public

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
To the point where I risk confrontation as an inferior man. Everytime someone stares at me out in public (for a certain amount of time) especially a male, I mouth the words "fucking faggot" very clearly to the point where they can make it out. That happened this morning as a young teen chadlite was staring me down. That reaction/trigger is from years and years of bullying and being treated like trash for being weird looking.

Us incels shouldn't spread our contaminated genes. This is torture.

This is why I never go outside. NEETdom and rope is your only options as an incel.

This is why I never go outside. NEETdom and rope is your only options as an incel.

I'm NEET too. I leach off the government. But I have to leave the house once a week to buy food lol

I'm NEET too. I leach off the government. But I have to leave the house once a week to buy food lol
I'm NEET without NEETbux jfl. This is what happens when you born in a shithole.

To the point where I risk confrontation as an inferior man. Everytime someone stares at me out in public (for a certain amount of time) especially a male, I mouth the words "fucking faggot" very clearly to the point where they can make it out. That happened this morning as a young teen chadlite was staring me down. That reaction/trigger is from years and years of bullying and being treated like trash for being weird looking.

if they mean mugging you knock them the fuck out

he was admiring your looks

I hate even when my parents stare at me

sometimes testosteronized idiots look at me hoping i will look somewhere else (specially in buses), i usually then lookthem in the eyes for few seconds then just start looking closely near them (but not top or bottom, just a bit to the left or right, very small bit) so it will look like your not idiot enough to pick eye-eye fights but youre also not a wimp that looks away

other times when people look at me is when they heard some gossip about me or are currently talking shit about me

Funny how no one dared stare at me when I was a 230lb gymcel. Now that I stopped, everyone suddenly became a tough guy. Human nature at its finest.

I always feel extremely uncomfortable in public. Roasts pick up on this and laugh at me
Funny how no one dared stare at me when I was a 230lb gymcel. Now that I stopped, everyone suddenly became a tough guy. Human nature at its finest.
I'm 240 now and I still get laughed at by women

I avoid going outside as much as I can. I get stared at, laughed at, made fun of, etc. It's one of the worst things for me in my life at the moment because it happens so fucking often and usually takes all my energy and motivation away from me for that day or even the following days.

A few days ago when I was outside I was with someone in a shop, and when we left the shop he said to me 'why were those cunts laughing at us?' (meaning they were laughing at me) which ruined my day and just shows how many times I must've been made fun of without even noticing which means I probably get made fun of more than I thought I did

It is a really bad feeling, especially when they are try to hide.

sometimes testosteronized idiots look at me hoping i will look somewhere else (specially in buses), i usually then lookthem in the eyes for few seconds then just start looking closely near them (but not top or bottom, just a bit to the left or right, very small bit) so it will look like your not idiot enough to pick eye-eye fights but youre also not a wimp that looks away

other times when people look at me is when they heard some gossip about me or are currently talking shit about me

Mind games for sure. Trying to 1 up you and see u back down first. I hate being out amongst society.

I feel the same. Especially when females look at me. One time in a cinema, it looked like some women were taking pictures of me while laughing at me. Their phones had blitz on and was pointing towards my direction.
My hair did not look well, and it felt like they were mocking me. Since then, I don't like when people stare at me.
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I don't have that problem. Noone ever looks at me. Never.

Moggs me though, I hate looking at other faggot in the eyes.

What was your height and estimated bodyfat % at 230?

What was your height and estimated bodyfat % at 230?
Only 5'9", and I had about 17% body fat, but it was all concentrated in my upper body muscles and legs (not stomach or other fatty areas), so I looked very intimidating.

Only 5'9", and I had about 17% body fat, but it was all concentrated in my upper body muscles and legs (not stomach or other fatty areas), so I looked very intimidating.
Damn. Will you ever go back?

I hate being outside in general.
Fuark.

I always feel extremely uncomfortable in public. Roasts pick up on this and laugh at me

I'm 240 now and I still get laughed at by women

Women can truly, truly, pick up on your negative aura and lack of self esteem/worth. It's like they can read our minds
I don't have that problem. Noone ever looks at me. Never.

Your gif cracks me up lmao idk why

Last edited:
Every time I go out in public, I am constantly reminded of how ugly I am. The people I don't want staring at me stare me down, while younger women can't stand to look at me for a fucking second even when I'm fucking speaking to them! It's a miracle that I haven't gone Full Cho after all these years!

Damn. Will you ever go back?
Yes, but all that heavy lifting caused tears in my rotator cuffs in my shoulders. So, now I need surgery. Once I recover, I will slowly get back into training, albeit with much better form to prevent injuries.

Yes, but all that heavy lifting caused tears in my rotator cuffs in my shoulders. So, now I need surgery. Once I recover, I will slowly get back into training, albeit with much better form to prevent injuries.
Good luck bro :feelzez:. Your comeback should be epic.

I get stared at because of my weird looking bicycle. Mostly kids but some adolts stare too. Usually "gapers." (Open mouth blank stare, "shocked" look)

I ignore them. Sometimes i wave!

Act like a happy waving fool and let them "classify" you, so they can move along.

If you act stupid to a hostile person, then they intensify, then you drop the tard act, AND THAT shocks then.

It's called "the lightswitch."

I hate when foids bend over backwards to be bitchy towards low SMV men.

Yep. This was in 2014, October. I was Wal-Mart with my mother and these two black dudes were being very loud and kept STARING at me, I eventually looked back at them, he said "Boo" I then called them both niggers and almost fought them.

I also murmur things when I see that they are laughing at me or when I think they are talking about me.

I hate of having to been born in this unfair society

just don't be ugly bro

Women can truly, truly, pick up on your negative aura and lack of self esteem/worth. It's like they can read our minds

Your gif cracks me up lmao idk why
Yes, we are basically subconsciously cucking ourselves. I think it's fate or biology, you're unintentionally signalling you're a subhuman and they are repulsed by that.

I normally ignore everyone

I get stared at because of my weird looking bicycle. Mostly kids but some adolts stare too. Usually "gapers." (Open mouth blank stare, "shocked" look)

Act like a happy waving fool and let them "classify" you, so they can move along.

If you act stupid to a hostile person, then they intensify, then you drop the tard act, AND THAT shocks then.

U have more guts than me. I wouldn't wanna be s

Yep. This was in 2014, October. I was Wal-Mart with my mother and these two black dudes were being very loud and kept STARING at me, I eventually looked back at them, he said "Boo" I then called them both niggers and almost fought them.

Lmao
Yes, we are basically subconsciously cucking ourselves. I think it's fate or biology, you're unintentionally signalling you're a subhuman and they are repulsed by that.

You're higher IQ than I am bro. I see u guys go really in depth about inceldom. I'm a high school dropout so I'll bare with you s

Pretty damn much. And I can't help it. Cute cashiers looking down on me with pity.. it's unbearable .

U have more guts than me. I wouldn't wanna be s

Lmao

You're higher IQ than I am bro. I see u guys go really in depth about inceldom. I'm a high school dropout so I'll bare with you s

Pretty damn much. And I can't help it. Cute cashiers looking down on me with pity.. it's unbearable .
I was a dropout too technically. But I finished in night school by 20. I mostly failed due to depression and unable to break into group projects, those sank me big time

fr

Sry for Necroposting but there is one thing that needs to be said: Young men are the most oversexualized people. Chad gets stared in public because hes chad, i get stared in public because im ulgy. Seriously older foids always stare at me like they want to brutally rape und murder me. Ofc there are men that stare at foids but its not as bad as the other way around.