Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate my personality

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
it's the same as my father's

I can't smile at anything, I can't be spontaneous, I can't be outgoing, I can't be funny, I can't force an emotion I'm not feeling right now

me forcing a smile is the most pathetic and embarrassing thing in the world

my dad is a fucking beta that made me be born in this garbage world

and this blue pill cannot perceive that he has been stepped on by others his whole life, he still believes in the kindness of people, sometimes I feel like punching him in the face to wake up for life

it's the same as my father's

I can't smile at anything, I can't be spontaneous, I can't be outgoing, I can't be funny, I can't force an emotion I'm not feeling right now

me forcing a smile is the most pathetic and embarrassing thing in the world

my dad is a fucking beta that made me be born in this garbage world

and this blue pill cannot perceive that he has been stepped on by others his whole life, he still believes in the kindness of people, sometimes I feel like punching him in the face to wake up for life
good thing for you it doesn't matter in this superficial world

that personality would be considered good and masculine if you were better looking

you would be mysterious if you were good looking

you would be mysterious if you were good looking
It's not like that

pure lookism is a lie

if you are shy and high inib is over

not smiling a lot and not forcing emotions isn't a bad thing.
is in today's world

where if you don’t take photos, don’t have an instagram and don’t go to parties you’re simply seen as an alien

I just can't seem to force a smile to take pictures, it's just embarrassing

It's not like that

pure lookism is a lie

if you are shy and high inib is over

Complete bullshit, you sound like someone who never leaves their house

Chad doesn't have to approach, women approach him, shy is sexy when you are good looking, its "mysterious" then, when you are average or below average looking ONLY THEN it makes you look like a beta, and that's because you being a beta comes down to appearances not behavior

Take every negative personality trait you have and give it to a 8/10 male, and he will still get laid very easily, and the positive reinforcement will push him to come more and more "out of his shell"

is in today's world

where if you don’t take photos, don’t have an instagram and don’t go to parties you’re simply seen as an alien

I just can't seem to force a smile to take pictures, it's just embarrassing

You think its that you CAN'T do these things but its more like you just don't want to, and that's because it doesn't result in anything

If you had positive reinforcement for your efforts, like women giving you their number, touching you intimately, smiling with you, always trying to be around you, people inviting you to parties, etc, none of this shit would feel embarrassing or forced, it only feels like that because you know its not working and never will work, so it feels fake to you

Looks are basically everything in the social world

How did your dad get laid?

There is no personality for your face