Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate nostalgia

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
All my memories are shit. Nostalgia is not even the right word more like memory residue. Listened to a song a lot during a certain time? Bet you will recall that time every time you listen to that song for the rest of your life! I can see the connections that are being made in real time. In a month I won't be able to listen to Denzel Curry without remembering the utterly garbage time I am having right now.

OR SHOULD I END IT ALL JUST BY GRABBING A NINE?

Americrats are vollives. Get a gun. :what:

I can say from experience that nostalgia is one of the worst feelings

Think of a good memory as food. Its still fresh and delicious if you experience it for the first time, but nostalgia is different. The food rots for years until the nostalgia kicks in and someone forces you to eat it again. The flavor and everything that made it great is gone and you can never relive it again. The only thing that remains is your emptiness.

I can say from experience that nostalgia is one of the worst feelings

Think of a good memory as food. Its still fresh and delicious if you experience it for the first time, but nostalgia is different for me. The food rots for years until the nostalgia kicks in and someone forces me to eat it again. The flavor and everything that made it great is gone and you can never relive it again. The only thing that remains is your emptiness.
i don't have good memories

i don't have good memories
Yeah I know but I wanted to explain how I personally view nostalgia. I think it doesnt matter in the end since our current state is what it is actually important

how to forget about nostalgia:

memory is a terrible thing in general
my own memories mog me: remember when you were young and healthy? yeah, that's not happening ever again, all you can expect is your body getting uglier and your senses deteriorating - but hey! you had your time, enjoy the washed-up memory!
nothing lasts forever in this Demiurgic world and you start to rot since the day you're born
it's never even begun for biological lifeforms :lul:

memory is a terrible thing in general
my own memories mog me: remember when you were young and healthy? yeah, that's not happening ever again, all you can expect is your body getting uglier and your senses deteriorating - but hey! you had your time, enjoy the washed-up memory!
nothing lasts forever in this Demiurgic world and you start to rot since the day you're born
it's never even begun for biological lifeforms :lul:

Living in your memories is fucking great I think, it brings back all sorts of emotions, it's better than living in our current reality at least tbh
https://my.mixtape.moe/ejalyi.webm