Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate PDA couples

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
who the fuck actually wants to see that? wow dude you were able to get pussy and she lets you touch her in public. good fucking job, now why aren't you satisfied with that? why do you still feel the need to give a personal middle finger to me and show off to everyone else around you?

you're not legally allowed to wave a swastika around in public because it could offend racial minorities. I am mixed race and I am unironically more offended by PDA than Nazi imagery. therefore PDA should be fucking banned

Public Displays of Affection merit Public Displays of Anger from me tbh

True, seeing a nazi flag wouldn't really bother me. But seeing couples kissing and touching each other makes me rage because I'm never gonna experience that.

Public Displays of Affection merit Public Displays of Anger from me tbh
I legit start scowling at them or making shooting gestures when they aren't looking. Sometimes when I am driving around, I honk at couples hugging or making out.

I legit start scowling at them or making shooting gestures when they aren't looking. Sometimes when I am driving around, I honk at couples hugging or making out.
Based and low inhib. The only thing I ever do is sometimes I get one of those free peanut bowls from my local five guys and walk around town with it. (I only do this when I’m out with a friend since I can play it off as “a prank bro!”) I like to throw peanut shells at couples as I pass them and if I see a couple doing anything really serious like a lengthy kiss I “dump the load” and underhand-hurl all the remaining peanuts at them. My friends think I’m just low inhib jestermaxxing and the couples usually think I’m just an asshole teenager so I get off scott free. Perfect crime

Based and low inhib. The only thing I ever do is sometimes I get one of those free peanut bowls from my local five guys and walk around town with it. (I only do this when I’m out with a friend since I can play it off as “a prank bro!”) I like to throw peanut shells at couples as I pass them and if I see a couple doing anything really serious like a lengthy kiss I “dump the load” and underhand-hurl all the remaining peanuts at them. My friends think I’m just low inhib jestermaxxing and the couples usually think I’m just an asshole teenager so I get off scott free. Perfect crime
more low inhib than anything I have ever done. the most I do is glare at them

more low inhib than anything I have ever done. the most I do is glare at them
I dont glare because I would just look like a retard doing it ngl, people would probably laugh if I did that

yeah PDAs are just done to piss us off
normies are exhibitionists and prolly get off to it later
forcing me to watch their PDAs is literally involving me in their fetish so they should be charged with rape

same. like a little kiss is fine I guess, handholding is ragefuel but whatever ... but deep kissing and touching and I'm like what the fuck are these sexhavers thinking :feelsree:

I dont glare because I would just look like a retard doing it ngl, people would probably laugh if I did that
I have a naturally scary face tbh. people assume that I'm scowling at them even when I'm just looking in their general direction with a neutral expression. having an imposing glare is one of my only useful traits

once I went for a walk at night and I gave this foid a death glare as I passed by her. she anxiously tried to force a smile in response, probably thought I was about to rape her JFL
yeah PDAs are just done to piss us off
normies are exhibitionists and prolly get off to it later
forcing me to watch their PDAs is literally involving me in their fetish so they should be charged with rape
high IQ. and then people ask us why we hate women when they literally go out of their way to taunt us and piss us off in public:lul:

That's better than anything I have done.

I have a naturally scary face tbh. people assume that I'm scowling at them even when I'm just looking in their general direction with a neutral expression. having an imposing glare is one of my only useful traits

once I went for a walk at night and I gave this foid a death glare as I passed by her. she anxiously tried to force a smile in response, probably thought I was about to rape her JFL

high IQ. and then people ask us why we hate women when they literally go out of their way to taunt us and piss us off in public:lul:
An imposing glare sounds cool tbh I wish I looked scarier. If I cannot induce love I would hope to induce fear.
That's better than anything I have done.
Looking back I guess it is more direct, idk why I phrased it like I’m more high inhib than I am

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: