Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate "smart"phones

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Golden Phantasmagoria
★★★★★
Why did mobile do so much damage in such a short amount of time?

>Destroyed application freedom >Destroyed OS freedom
>Gave foids addiction
>Brought way too many normgroids on the intern
>Killed the PC industry
>Is even killing the www as a whole
>Mass surveillance and tracking like never before

We're sorry but this content isn't available on mobile browsing. Please download our app and create an account to view it. We will track everything you do to offer you a custom user experience which you might opt out after creating your account.

Your free account will show you some ads but you can upgrade to the premium version for just $9.99 a month.

We're sorry but this content isn't available on mobile browsing. Please download our app and create an account to view it. Your free account will show you some ads but you can upgrade to the premium version for just $9.99 a month.
Don't get me started about that
Why do web pages that are perfectly easy enough to navigate on my phone need a super-hip "mobile version" of the site?
Why does every store and restaurant have a clunkily designed mobile app that offers nothing that isn't available on the website?