Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate women

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
I fucking hate how those fucking whores get away with being the most disgusting degenerates on the earth. They face no repercussion whatsoever. At the end of the day, they win and we fucking lose. Western women are the most disgusting people to have ever lived throughout the history of Man.

fucking vile holes cunts stupid whores

my exact thoughts

Hypocrisy and double standards are legitimate reasons to despise foids. Cruelty and a lack of accountability are two other reasons to despise foids.

Isn't this the type of post foid infiltrators make :feelsseriously:

Yes i despise foids i want to make them suffer

If women actually dated based solely on personality, I can’t imagine how much better off society would be.

I fucking hate how those fucking whores get away with being the most disgusting degenerates on the earth. They face no repercussion whatsoever. At the end of the day, they win and we fucking lose. Western women are the most disgusting people to have ever lived throughout the history of Man.
Me too brother

Same kill all foids

Hypocrisy and double standards are legitimate reasons to despise foids. Cruelty and a lack of accountability are two other reasons to despise foids.
If only men united against this one cause. To audit every single whore, and provide the rights of reproduction for every man alive.

That was the old patriarchy, now lost.

yuck fews
buck foomers
jeff rosenstock blast damage days GIF by SideOneDummy Records