Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I gave second Zelda a second chance

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel

Oh my gosh I'm glad I tried again. I got past Death mountain. Turns out my copy of the game bugged out last time because a non respawning mob was supposed to drop a healing potion but didn't. (Unless there's some sort of inbuilt make game easier after many failed attempts built in? Paranoia maybe. This is how my mind works.)

Granted I am over powered but, I'm not cheating.

The downward strike technique you get after Death mountain is sooooooooooooooooo satisfying. :feelsohh:

I played that game 15 years ago when I was 13 and only remember that it was harder than shit. I really loved the original, though. It's a genuinely fun game. I played both on a real NES.

I played that game 15 years ago when I was 13 and only remember that it was harder than shit. I really loved the original, though. It's a genuinely fun game. I played both on a real NES.
Second one gets easier once you pay attention to which mobs respawn and which ones don't.

I see; I don't play many video games, especially the more modern types, due to both the foid-worshipping, morally degenerate agendas being into the more modern ones by globohomo-pushing corporations, and my lower-end PC and lack of ownership of any console systems... :feelsjuice:

But I always did enjoy witnessing gameplay of the many Zelda games; I have low hopes it won't be ruined or toyed with the future by Nintendo and its elite puppetmasters, unfortunately. :feelsUgh:

Never played a zelda game tbh

Stuck in the Cavern place in Ocarina.

I see; I don't play many video games, especially the more modern types, due to both the foid-worshipping, morally degenerate agendas being into the more modern ones by globohomo-pushing corporations, and my lower-end PC and lack of ownership of any console systems... :feelsjuice:

But I always did enjoy witnessing gameplay of the many Zelda games; I have low hopes it won't be ruined or toyed with the future by Nintendo and its elite puppetmasters, unfortunately. :feelsUgh:
True

play it, I recommend you ocarina of time and majora's mask, they are pretty much the most kino zelda games up to date.
Did you forgot twilight, minish cap and wind wake

Minish cap is a fan game bruh. I know it isn't but it is. All the capcom zelda games are fan games.
kek 25 years after the release and I recently know this information, thank you very much