Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get headaches so easily

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I guarantee this will affect my job one day. I should DEAL the problem. permanently
Peep

NO HEADACHES NOW BITCH

Xanax should help

A headache can be a sign of stress or emotional distress, or it can result from a medical disorder, such as migraine or high blood pressure, anxiety, or depression.

have you tried not sucking so much dick?

A headache can be a sign of stress or emotional distress, or it can result from a medical disorder, such as migraine or high blood pressure, anxiety, or depression.
I get them when I don't eat for too long or when I sweat a lot and it lingers until I go to sleep that night
have you tried not sucking so much dick?
over4me

I get them when I don't eat for too long or when I sweat a lot and it lingers until I go to sleep that night

over4me
youre prob malnourished and dehydrated

I get hellish migraines too.

It's actually a feminine trait. Women are 3x more likely to get them. It's over.

1000mg paracetamol and you're good to go.

if you're serious, look at your diet. I was getting headaches from artificial sweeteners, took me a while to figure it out.

the ecoli from your lettuce is kicking in