Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I give a fuck about respect for authority

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
Authorities who abuse their power must be fought using all legal means possible. The wankers of teachers, judges, bosses think they are untouchable because they sit in an office and make money. the weak are oppressed by them. Do martial arts so that you can defend yourself from these pigs in an emergency. Anyone who abuses their power should faces strong opposition.

Fuck the law mate, im not a slave of the goverment

I agree. Unfortunately, most "men" are trained from birth to be obedient little goy wageslaving cucks who only exist to serve (((Them)))

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

I agree. Unfortunately, most "men" are trained from birth to be obedient little goy wageslaving cucks who only exist to serve (((Them)))
Often it is men themselves who try to abuse their power and cause stress. All authoritarian men can kiss my ass faggots

The law is that there are no laws there's always loop holes to be taken advantage of there's always people who are above the law

LIFEFUEL FOR ANARCHISTCELS

NO GODS, NO MASTERS

WE NEED TO REDISTRIBUTE FOIDS

FROM EACH FOID ACCORDING TO HER PUSSY, TO EACH INCEL ACCORDING TO HIS SEXUAL NEEDS

We must rebel against bourgeois and their pets

There's anothER way. :society: