Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I go outside once a week at most, I shower once a week at most, I masturbate once a week at most.

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
You are just a once a week kinda guy

Maybe it's all at the same time. It's one of those outdoor showers and you take the opportunity to...

XD

why you may ask.

I go outside once a week because I'm visiting my home, a few hours away from my dark room while my mother cooks for me and I relax.

I shower once a week for a few reasons. First off, why would I shower any more than once a week if I'm staying in my room. I don't move outside of my bed, I don't sweat and there's no one to be smelling good for. Second reason is water is expensive. Third reason is I fucking hate being wet. Fourth reason is my dick reacts horribly to water, most normies have the opposite thing where their dicks get slightly bigger after a shower for a bit but of course I don't even get these small things. I'm the opposite, my dick turtles even more making me extremely uncomfortable.

I only masturbate once a week because I'm very dissatisfied with my dick and I hate touching it, feeling it or looking at it. I have low libido anyways.

why you may ask.

I go outside once a week because I'm visiting my home, a few hours away from my dark room while my mother cooks for me and I relax.

I shower once a week for a few reasons. First off, why would I shower any more than once a week if I'm staying in my room. I don't move outside of my bed, I don't sweat and there's no one to be smelling good for. Second reason is water is expensive. Third reason is I fucking hate being wet. Fourth reason is my dick reacts horribly to water, most normies have the opposite thing where their dicks get slightly bigger after a shower for a bit but of course I don't even get these small things. I'm the opposite, my dick turtles even more making me extremely uncomfortable.

I only masturbate once a week because I'm very dissatisfied with my dick and I hate touching it, feeling it or looking at it. I have low libido anyways.
Mogs me for being a NEET and having low libido.

Btw how did you become a millionaire and then ex millionaire, if your description is true ?

Mogs me for being a NEET and having low libido.

Btw how did you become a millionaire and then ex millionaire, if your description is true ?

I'm not a NEET, do you think I could have made 7 figures if I was one? I spend all my time working or thinking of work. That doesn't mean I have to leave the house. Don't wanna get into detail, it's not crypto, it's not illegal but I basically traded my best years and everything for this business and then it went to shit and I lost more than half of what I had made.

I'm not a NEET, do you think I could have made 7 figures if I was one? I spend all my time working or thinking of work. That doesn't mean I have to leave the house. Don't wanna get into detail, it's not crypto, it's not illegal but I basically traded my best years and everything for this business and then it went to shit and I lost more than half of what I had made.
I thought you were a neet because
I'm staying in my room

Just take more showers bro.