Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got a new 52 joker action figure

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Yesterday, for my birthday, I got a Joker action figure from my mother. I put on my amazon wishlist and she got it for me.

20231101 195427

I got other things but I'm posting this because the ~2011 new 52 Joker is the most based version of Joker. He's the most trucel, His face is artificially disfigured as much as it can possibly be. He's physically abusive to Harley Quinn, punching her, kicking her, and shooting her. Jared Leto tried to emulate this verion of Joker a bit, unsuccessfully.

Happy birthday :feelsmage::feelsLightsaber:

I would have prefered Harley Quinn, better fap material tbh

This joker is scariest.

Show us your funko-pop collection :soy:

Sure, Joker in the New 52 was trucel as shit. But Two-Face? Now he's the original sub 5 Batman villain

OP is actually still in HS though, he just was grandfathered in before the new 18+ rule.
what age do you even finish HS in burgerland?

In the cUcK you finish at 16

what age do you even finish HS in burgerland?

In the cUcK you finish at 16
We finish at 18, typically, but you can do a thing called a GED(not sure what it is really since I graduated normally) which lets you graduate early.

He's the most trucel, His face is artificially disfigured as much as it can possibly be. He's physically abusive to Harley Quinn, punching her, kicking her, and shooting her
Sounds like jack nicholson joker but instead of harely its viki vale

I would have prefered Harley Quinn, better fap material tbh
She is. I have a Harley Quinn, though. I wouldn't put one on my list because my mother doesn't get me things where the foid looks slutty.

I think she hottest in her original outfit and hester hat but those ones are either overpriced or too cartoony looking.

Sounds like jack nicholson joker but instead of harely its viki vale
Kind of, except this one arranged to have his face cut off, it wasn't by accident and he looks much worse.

He somehow has a more symmetrical face then me

View attachment 934095
I tried building the battle of Berlin but ran out of parts
Build one block at a time, photograph it from all angles. Later, stitch all the photos together.

Print it in a poster-sized format and hang it in the Holocaust museum with the subtitle: "the real Holocaust is whatever the kikes did to the jerries. Never forget Dresden."

Go to jail and become a celebrity after you're released, and make lots of babies with BPD neonazi pussy.

Volcel if you wouldn't

The only Joker is Phoenix's Joker.

Build one block at a time, photograph it from all angles. Later, stitch all the photos together.

Print it in a poster-sized format and hang it in the Holocaust museum with the subtitle: "the real Holocaust is whatever the kikes did to the jerries. Never forget Dresden."

Go to jail and become a celebrity after you're released, and make lots of babies with BPD neonazi pussy.

Volcel if you wouldn't
Everything would go as listed expect for that last part

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back