Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got a new job

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
One word, 6 days a week, 3 shifts. :feelsseriously: I can kiss my weekends goodbye. :fuk:
A simple, monotonous factory job, but at least I can be alone with my thoughts. This factory is very noisy, so noisy in fact that we have to wear hearing protection, and when someone spoke to me, I couldn't hear a word they said. If I spoke to myself, or even shouted, no one would hear me.

Two other people applied for the job besides me, but for some reason I was the only one hired. It's strange, because one of them had 30 years of factory experience.
Whatever...

I will do my best to raise enough money to leave this poor, corrupt third world country. I've got a year, and if all goes well, I'll be on my way to a better life by next August or early September.

This period of my life will be about fatigue and isolation.
A rough year ahead.

sounds like good. grind it

i wish you look brocel. smoke some weed and do your shifts high af, it helps to ease the stress

try to leave your third world shit hole and never look back

Try to pay as much taxes as you can, we have to feed all those Single Nigger mommas and White Single momma roasties....
PAY UP Niggah
MY LITTLE NIGGA HUNGRY !!!

One word, 6 days a week, 3 shifts. :feelsseriously: I can kiss my weekends goodbye. :fuk:
A simple, monotonous factory job, but at least I can be alone with my thoughts. This factory is very noisy, so noisy in fact that we have to wear hearing protection, and when someone spoke to me, I couldn't hear a word they said. If I spoke to myself, or even shouted, no one would hear me.

Two other people applied for the job besides me, but for some reason I was the only one hired. It's strange, because one of them had 30 years of factory experience.
Whatever...

I will do my best to raise enough money to leave this poor, corrupt third world country. I've got a year, and if all goes well, I'll be on my way to a better life by next August or early September.

A rough year ahead.
Work hard Goyim and always pay (((((taxes))))))
My parents got me some bull shit corporate internship this summer and it was giga brutal since I had to work 9-5 :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Whatever...

A rough year ahead.
Another hard day in the City :blackpill:

:foidSoy:: OMG I‘m so proud of you sweetie, i love you sis, slay queen

Whatever...

A rough year ahead.
Sounds kinda difficult, will you be able to last?

Sounds kinda difficult, will you be able to last?
I had the opportunity to try the job and I have to say it is very difficult indeed. Unfortunately, there is no other solution, especially as there is a war going on in the country next to us. I'm thinking of trying to use weaker sleeping pills to get a higher quality of sleep, and besides that, I'll chug my weight gainers to keep my energy levels as high as possible.
Apart from that, I will try to stay as positive as possible. I can't afford to lose this momentum.