Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got banned from forever alone

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Its was really no surprise as I posted on the section that when I see attractive women it makes me full of hate, kind of knew it was going to happen

I was banned a long time ago from there.

never ever touched that cuck place

Women only go on that sub to shop for new beta-male orbiters when they get tired of their current ones. If you post anything even remotely calling women out for their bullshit on there they ban your ass on the spot.

Got banned from there awhile ago. You still see based posts from people there though.

They banned me too "because you're saying horrible things"

ah, the subreddit full of incels who think/delude themselves that they are normies

I heard that shithole had a foid mot too, disgusting

Women only go on that sub to shop for new beta-male orbiters when they get tired of their current ones. If you post anything even remotely calling women out for their bullshit on there they ban your ass on the spot.
It’s bound to happen anywhere they allow foids. Also what’s your pfp? It looks cool

Forever cucks
full

Got banned a long time ago for complaining about muh lonely foreveralone girls who've been sexless for 3 weeks gasp! They didn't take lightly to my "gatekeeping".

You have lost nothing of value.

Any co-ed forum dealing with loneliness, depression, etc. should be actively avoided. Actually, any co-ed group dealing with anything should be avoided if you're incel.

Its was really no surprise as I posted on the section that when I see attractive women it makes me full of hate, kind of knew it was going to happen
Reddit Forever alone types are the ideal incel.
you should aspire to be like them in some capacity
Any co-ed forum dealing with loneliness, depression, etc. should be actively avoided. Actually, any co-ed group dealing with anything should be avoided if you're incel.
Hmm not a good point those are needed like how this site is needed. Though most ppl here are too misguided with their views sometimes

Reddit Forever alone types are the ideal incel.
you should aspire to be like them in some capacity

Bullshit.

Drowning in self-pity while not being allowed to express any outrage towards modern women and everyone that enables them is exactly what our enemies want us to do.

Hmm not a good point those are needed like how this site is needed. Though most ppl here are too misguided with their views sometimes

/r/ForeverAlone is only needed by fakecels, tempcels, self-pitying faggots, and attentionwhores. Incels don't need to waste their time on any site that openly shuns the blackpill and allows foids (who can never be involuntarily celibate no matter how ugly) to participate.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Drowning in self-pity while not being allowed to express any outrage towards modern women and everyone that enables them is exactly what our enemies want us to do.

/r/ForeverAlone is only needed by fakecels, tempcels, self-pitying faggots, and attentionwhores. Incels don't need to waste their time on any site that openly shuns the blackpill and allows foids (who can never be involuntarily celibate no matter how ugly) to participate.
I see it not as self pity but desire to improve when I used to read that subreddit years ago.
I agree you should go to where your ideas are accepted. But here is like echo chamber dont u wanna be challenged on your beliefs? Beliefs are fliud and can change anytime thats fun to do broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Same, for commenting “Chad Only”

I got banned for explaining to a woman there that she is only alone due to her ridiculous standards

You must have been reading a different forum than me, then, because all I used to read was "woe is me, I'm sooooooo lonely" 99% of the time with any blackpill-dropping being immediately extinguished by the mods. I'm open to new ideas, but the mods at /r/ForeverAlone (and other loneliness/depression forums that allow bitches to post) don't appear to be quite as open-minded when it comes to antifeminism and the blackpill.
True I remember skipping those threads, cuz they were a drag. I only read for content on there
Yea thats true, they dont really entertain anti-modern female idees which scusk

Yea thats true, they dont really entertain anti-modern female idees which scusk

That's true for most of Reddit. The only based sub that hasn't been quarantined or outright banned is /r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen. For now at least.

That's true for most of Reddit. The only based sub that hasn't been quarantined or outright banned is /r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen. For now at least.
Thanks added the page to my reddit account.
You have anymore reccomendations fren?

Thanks added the page to my reddit account.
You have anymore reccomendations fren?

I don't post or even lurk on Reddit much anymore but here are some:

/r/nonmorons (against modern culture with some of the more based HappierAbroad users)

/r/MGTOW2 (mostly focused on self-improvement for its own sake and not to attract toilets)

/r/sexdolls and /r/waifusingularity (for updates on sexdoll and sexbot technology)

It’s bound to happen anywhere they allow foids. Also what’s your pfp? It looks cool

Just something I made as a meme in photoshop. Thanks fellow brocel :feelsYall:

I don't post or even lurk on Reddit much anymore but here are some:

/r/nonmorons (against modern culture with some of the more based HappierAbroad users)

/r/MGTOW2 (mostly focused on self-improvement for its own sake and not to attract toilets)

/r/sexdolls and /r/waifusingularity (for updates on sexdoll and sexbot technology)
Thank you. I took away alot from your post.
Long live the S*****l Pioneer!

They have attention seeking foids there? Quelle surprise! I tried logging in on reddit but it said my account is suspended due to suspicious activity hmm, hate the place anyway.

I don’t post there

I got banned long ago for asking them to ban all females

Brutal, the hate never goes tbh

Incelwithouthate and foreveralone is full of incels with no balls